- A Rioting case FIR No. 39/15 has been registered at PS East today i.e. 25.05.2015 U/S 147,149,451,323, 427,506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Narpat Sankhyan S/O Parshotam Sankhyan A/P Manager Hotel Himland West Shimla stated therein that on 24.05.2015 at about 11.30 PM, after closing the Hotel work, when he alongwith staff was taking dinner, at the same time 5/6 persons entered from main gate of Hotel and pelting stone on them. During this stone pelting Cook Atma Ram sustained injuries & door glass of hotel has also been broken. They have also threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigating by HC Suresh Kumar I/O P.S East Shimla.
- During the last 24 hours total 229 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded = 95 and fine realized Rs 39,500/-.
Proceeding U/S 174 Cr.PC
- On 24.05.2015, Adarsh Negi S/o Sh. Darkeju Negi R/o Village & PO Kilba, Tehsil Sangla, Distt. Kinnuar, age 21 years, went to his friend's quarter at Totu. He was sleeping on the bed near balcony and fell down. He was brought to IGMC Shimla, where doctor declared him brought dead. His deadbody has been kept in deadhouse in IGMC Shimla for postmortem.
- Accused Bhupinder Singh S/o Roop Singh R/o Vill Tuel PO Chambi, Dinesh Mehta S/o Sh. Mast Ram, Shyam Lal S/o Relu Ram, Sandeep Mehta S/o Sh. Sohan Singh all Vill Jhina PO Chambi Tehsil Chopal and Rama Nand S/o Sh. Mohi Ram R/o Vill Kallon PO Chambi, arrested in case FIR No. 14/15 u/s 302,147,148,149,452,323,354,364,436,506,325 IPC PS Chopal, today sent to Judicial Remand by the Trial Court.
- Accused Kamal Mohan S/o Sh. Jeet Paul R/o Village & PO Malpur House No -88 Ward No-6 Tehsil and PS Malpur Distt Hoshirpur Punjab arrested in case FIR No. 44/15 Dt. 21.05.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Kumarsain, today sent to judicial remand by the Trial Court.