- An Excise Act case FIR No. 55/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.05.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha, Shimla stated therein that on 02.05.2015, he alongwith staff on patrolling towards village Neruwa. When they reached about 01-00 KM above from village Neruwa, one person namely Deepak Khatri S/o Sh. Khadka Singh R/o Village Tema, Tehsil & PS Dikhtail, Anchal Sagarmatha, Nepal presently residing c/o Bhoop ram Sharma Village Neruwa, intercepted by them. During search, he recovered 12 bottles of country liquor marka Lalpari from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar, I/C PP Deha.
- An Accident case FIR No. 54/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.05.2015 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the rukka of HC Ramesh, I/O PP Fagu Shimla stated therein that on 02.05.2015 at about 02-15 PM, an information regarding accident received in PP Fagu. On this information, he alongwith staff rushed the spot at village Bjashada (Ghaneri) and found that one Maruti Car No. HR-10L-5902 met with and accident and rolled down 150 meters from the road. One person namely Pradeep S/o Sh. Prabhu Ram R/o Village Manla (Balog), age 20 years has died on the spot, whereas Anand S/o Sh. Rakesh R/o Village Manla, PO Kyari, age 20 years sustained injuries in this accident. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh, I/O PP Fagu.
- A Theft case FIR No. 169/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 02.05.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Smt. Prakashwati W/o Sh. Kailash Chauhan R/o Jubbal House, Old Police Chowki Sanjauli stated therein that she kept her purse on the counter of Shop and went inside the shop to recharge her mobile. When she came back and found that some unknown person has stolen away her purse alongwith one gold finger ring, one silver chain, cash Rs. 4000/-, Aadhar Card, Smart Card of HRTC, Voter I/D card etc. After checking the CCTV footage, she found that one girl wearing black shirt, Pink Stall & Pajami has stolen away her purse. The case is being HC Paramjeet Singh, I/O PP Sanjauli.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 100/15 has been registered at PS West on 02.05.2015 U/S 457 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vikas Chauhan S/o Sh. Prem Lal Chauhan R/o Village Rangol, PO Kohbag, Distt. Shimla stated therein that he is running a Lok Mitra Centre and his friend running garments shop at village Kobagh. During the intervening night of 01/02.05.2015, some unknown person has broken the locks of their shops and stolen away 4 mobile phones, one camera, some documents & cash Rs. 1760/- from his shop and cash Rs. 50,000/-, gold & silver chain and clothes worth Rs. 50,000/- from Surender's Shop. The case is being investigated by SI Harish Kumar, I/C PP Jutogh.
- An Accident case FIR No. 101/15 has been registered at PS West to day i.e. 03-05-15 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC PS on the statement of Sh. Prem Singh S/o Late sh. Uttam Singh R/o Village & PO Chaily, Summer Hill Shimla stated therein that on 03.05.2015 at about 09-15 AM, he was coming towards Shimla in vehicle No. HP-07C-1299 (M/Car) alongwith Ajay Kumar (driver) and Devdutt. Above vehicle met with an accident near Chaily due to rash & negligent driving of Ajay Kumar and rolled down from the road. In this accident one person namely Devdutt died on the spot and they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar, I/C PP Summer Hill.
- During the last 24 hours total 123 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded =61 and fine realized Rs 18,900/-
- Accused Sonali D/o Sh. Suresh Chauhan R/o Village Nohraghat, PO Kyari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla Presently residing at C/o Suresh Niwas R/o Cemetery Sanjuali Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 169/15 Dt. 02.05.2015 U/S 379 IPC at PS Dhalli and recovered all stolen property from her possession. She produced before Ld. Court and her bail application has been accepted the trial court.