- An Accident case FIR No. 98/15 has been registered at PS West today i.e. 01.05.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC & 184 MV Act on the statement of Kumari Jaya D/o Sh. Dula Ram R/o Village Gamrada, PO Solda, Tehsil Namhol, Distt. Bilaspur, HP stated therein that she is student of Nursing B.Sc 2nd year at Modern Shiksha Samiti, Rana Sadan Annandale Shimla. Today she alonwith her friends Ms. Kiran & Manisha were waiting for bus at Annandale, at the same time Bus No. HP-62A-2855 of above institution, driven by Prakash Chand, came rashly and driver was using mobile phone and hit them and ran away from the spot. She alongwith her friends sustained injuries. The case is being investigated SI Virochan Negi, I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No. 29/15 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 01.05.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of HC Prakash Chand stated therein that on 30.04.2015, Sh. Jai Chand S/O Sh. Bhanu Ram R/O Vill Gadhali, PO Pujarli, NO-4 Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla Age 34 years alongwith Jia Lal, Amin Chand & Bidhi Chand were going to home in his vehicle No. HP-10A-4332. At about 09-30 PM, when they reached near Odidhar, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Sh. Rajesh Kumar. The case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand I/O PS Rohru.
- During the last 24 hours total 139 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 02 Challan under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded =67 and fine realized Rs 25,700/-
- Accused Nandu Bura Thoki S/o Sh. Dal Bahadur R/o Village Kharawan, PO Badakoda, ooda No. 2, Anchal Beri, Distt. Salyan, Nepal age- 22 years and Chet Lal S/o Sh. Lok Bahadur R/o Dhamachhor, PO Dourichor Distt. Salyan, Nepal Age- 19 years today arrested in Case FIR No.237/14 Dt. 30-12-14 U/S 302 IPC at PS Sadar,are on police remand for 03 days.
- Accused 1) Prince Thapa age 25 years 2) Cheti Ram age 23, 3) Ashok Thapa age 22 all resident of VPO and District Slyana Rapti Nepal and 4) Serene Buddha alias Naveen, R/o village Chakligat P.O. Siddhvadhi District Slyana Rapti Nepal age 19 Arrested in Case FIR No.237/14 dated 30-12-14 U/S 302 IPC at PS Sadar, today sent to judicial remand.
- Accused Ravinder Rana S/O Sh. Bahader Singh R/O Vill. Hadwari, PO Duni Tehsil & PS Parola Distt. Uttarkashi (UK) has been arrested in case FIR No. 20/15 Dt. 30.04.2015 U/S 302 IPC at PS Chopal is on Police remand up to 02-05-2015.