1. An Excise Case FIR No.40/14 is registered at PS Theog on 11-04-2014 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the ruka of PSI Sanjeev I/O PS Theog alleging therein that on 11-04-2014 on secret information they searched the house of Sh Balwant Singh Dahu S/o Sh. Chander Singh Dahu R/o VPO- Janni, Kapkot, Distt. Bageshwar, Uttarakhand A/P Tennant C/o Sanju Chauhan S/o Lt Sh. Laiq Ram R/O Village Bhuin PO Chhaila, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla and recovered 55 Bottles country liquor. The case is being investigated by PSI Sanjeev I/O PS Theog.
2. A Trespass Case FIR No.47/14 is registered at PS Sadar on 12-04-2014 U/S 451,323,504 IPC on the complaint of Sh.Gaurav S/O Sh Harmesh Chand R/O Dhara near Labour Hostel, Lal Pani Shimla alleging therein that on 11-04-2014 he along with Sandeep were coming from Lalpani, on the way Vijay met with them and start abuse them but they ignored and left for home, when they reached at home in the courtyard. Meanwhile Vijay & his two brother came there and start abusing and beaten them. The case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand I/O PS Sadar.
3. A Cheating Case FIR No.51/14 is registered at PS West on 11-04-2014 U/S 420,468,471 IPC on the statement of Sh Navneet Kumar S/O Sh Ashok Kumar R/O Ashoka General Store,17-A Boileauganj Shimla, alleging therein that in the year 1969 his father hired a shop form Lt.Sh Satya Parkash Sharma and the electric meter was also in the name of his father. In the year 2012 Sh. Vinod Kumar Sharma son of Lt. Satya Parkash had prepared a fake NOC with fake signed of his father and submitted to SDO electricity. The case is being investigated by PSI Rohit I/O PS West.
4. A Theft Case FIR No 38/14 is registered at PS Rampur on 12-04-2014 U/S 379 IPC & 41,42 IF Act on the ruka of SHO Mangat Ram alleging therein that on 12-04-14 at 12.15 PM he along with staff were on Naka duty near Nogali . During Nakabandi he recovered 30 scants of kail (Timber) of deferent size from the Bolero camper pickup without No. which was driven by Dharm Pal S/O Balwan Singh R/O Vill Barshol PO Taklech Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla . The Case is being investigated by SHO Mangat Ram PS Rampur.
5. A Trespass Case FIR No 39/14 is registered at PS Rampur on 12-04-2014 U/S 452,323,504 IPC on the statement of Darshan Dass S/O Shivi Ram R/O VPO Taklech Tehsil Rampur alleging therein that on 11-04-14 at about 9.30PM he was going to sleep in his room ,mean while Ravi Kumar S/O Prem Singh R/O Vill Barshol entered in his room alongwith stick and start beaten him. He got sustained injuries in his head. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/C PP Taklech PS Rampur.
6. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No 48/14 is registered at P.S Sadar on 12/4/14 U/S 341,323 IPC on the complaint of Sh Ladi S/O Nathenian C/O Raju Krishna Nagar Shimla alleging therein that while he was going toward Panchyat Bhawan when he reached below Gurudwara a person Namely Vijay Kumar Khosla S/O Sh Mohan Lal R/O 124/1 Krishna Nagar Shimla obstructed his way & beaten him and he got injured. The Case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I/O P.S Sadar Shimla .
7. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No 49/14 is registered at P.S Sadar on 12/4/14 U/S 341,323,356,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh Vijay Khosla S/O Sh Mohan Lal Khosla R/O 124/1 Sunder Building Krishna Nagar alleging therein that today he was going to BCS, when he reached below Gurudwara two persons Namely Ladi and Pradeep @ Manga obstructed his way and beaten him.He got injured and they snatched his Currency Note . The Case is being investigated by HC Puran Chand I/O P.S. Sadar .
8. During last 24 hours 226 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. . The total amount of compounding fee of challan is Rs.32,200/-