- A BURGLARY case FIR No. 55/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 26-03-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Sarita Devi W/o Sh. Amar Nath R/o Chandel Bhawan, 2PO Bharari, Shimla, alleging therein that on 26-03-13 at 8:30 AM when she came from market she found that some unknown person has stolen away 2 pair tops gold, 1 mangal sutra gold and cash Rs. 10,000/-from her house. Case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Saini I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
- A TRESPASS case FIR No. 56/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 26-03-13 U/S 448, 379, 427, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Naveen Kumar S/o R S Kaushik R/o May Villa, Cart Road, Shimla, alleging therein that he is running a Tour & Travel agency at Middle Bazar Shimla. According to an agreement with Paramjeet Singh, he pay monthly rent for the half portion of his shop. On 07-03-13 Sh. Paramjeet Singh and his wife Smt. Ruby entered in his shop and destroyed the furniture & relevant documents. Case is being investigated by HC Vinod I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 20/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 27-03-13 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Khayali Ram S/o Sh. Devi Ram R/o Vill Thawla, PO Irra, Nerwa, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 26-03-13 persons namely Bhopinder Singh, Sandeep S/o Sh. Mas6t Ram, Kanwer Singh S/o Rutal, Mast Ram S/o Sh. Daliya all R/o VPO Gian, Nerwa, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, wrongfully restrained and beat him at Rula Nala near Ashlah. Case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev Kumar I/o PS Nerwa.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 48/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 26-03-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Maninder Thakur S/o Late Sh. Sewak Ram R/o Vill Chamyana, PO Kamla Nagar, Sanjaili, Shimla, alleging therein that on 22-03-13 when he was going to his home along with Ashwani Verma in his vehicle, near Hill Grove Public School Bhattkuffer he saw one injured person on the road in unconscious condition, they informed his wife telephonically and took him in his vehicle to IGMC. They identify the injured person namely as Lalit Parkash R/o Shandil Niwas near Hill Grove Public School, Bhattakuffer. He has doubt some unknown vehicle hit him. Case is being investigated by HC Puran I/o PS Dhalli.
5. During last 24 hours 241 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 06 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 34,500/-.