1. A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Rohru on 01-03-2013 u/s 279, 337 IPC that on 28-2-2013 at 18-45 pm, vehicle No. HP 10A- 3217 rolled down from road at Thakulidhar in which two persons namely Kishore Kumar S/o SH Ram Nath R/o Tidyan PO Seema Tehsil Rohru and Kuldeep Negi S/o sh Bansi Lal Tidyan TEhsil Rohru sustained injuries who have been referred to IGMC Shimla for treatment.
2. A murder Case is registered at Police Station Rohru on 01-03-2013 u/s 302 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajinder Singh S/O Sh. Chuni Lal R/o Tahu Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla stating therein that today at 11-30, Lokinder Singh R/o Tahu told him telephonically to go to Rohru and when he reached at CH Rohru, he found his nephew Vinkle Ranta dead in Dead house. There was injury on the head of deceased and threads of rope round his neck. He suspects that someone has murdered in nephew.
3. A vehicle accident case is registered at Police Station Rampur on 01-03-2013 u/s 279, 337 IPC Sh Rajesh Kumar S/O Sh Hira Lal Vpo Poshna Tehsil Nirmand Distt Kullu Hp A/P Worker Sahil Tent House Racholi stating therein that on 28/02/13, he alongwith another person were going towards Racholi in vehicle No. hp35a-0976 [pick up] and when he reached near Indira Market at about 09.45 pm, the rider of m/ cycle No. hp34a-9489 hit his vehicle and motorcycle rider Yashpal S/O Mulk Ram Village Bashalera Po Peyeog Tehsil Anni Distt Kullu and Takku Ram S/O Panchmu Ram R/O Village Devthani Po Peog Tehsil Anni Distt Kullu sustained injuries
4. A Burglary case is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 28/2/13 u/s 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Retd. Col R.S Guleria R/O Guleria House Dudli PO Bharari Simla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 26/27-2-13 some unknown Person entered his room through window and stole away one Lap Top. The cost of LapTop Rs. 38000/-.
5. A case under Arms Act is registered at Police Station Theog on 01/3/13 u/s 25,27-54-59 Arms Act that on 28/2/13, one Car No HP09A-2521 was checked during Naka one Pistol, one Khukri and one bullet were recovered from the possession of Gopal Singh S/O Kewal Ram Village Bhatana PO Saraha Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla without license.
6. During last 24 hours, 175 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules. 08 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2005) and 3 persons were challaned under Section 114(5) Police Act. The Total amount of Compounding Fee of Challans under M.V. Act and COPTA is Rs. 35900/-.
7. One Sh. Hira Singh S/O Sh. Fedru And Vidya Pati W/O Sh. Hira Singh R/O Village Giyari Teh. Chirgaon has been arrested u/s 107/151Cr.PC.