1. (RECOVERED) In the connection of THEFT case FIR No. 40/13 registered at Police Station Rampur, all the stolen property has been recovered and two persons have been arrested in this connection.
2. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 10/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 06-03-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sandeep Kumar S/o N D Sharma R/o Gulmohar Building, Bhawati Nagar, Lower Khalini, Shimla, alleging therein some unknown person has stolen away Rs. 11,400/- and silver jewlery from his house. The estimated cost of stolen property is Rs. 12,400/-(app). Case is being investigated by HC Inder I/o PS New Shimla.
3. A CRIMINAL TRESPASS case FIR No. 34/13 is registered at Police Station Dhalli Shimla 06-03-13 U/S 452, 427, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ansum Dhiman S/o Sh. Ram Gopal Dhiman R/o C/o Hariom Niwas, Dhalli, alleging therein that on 06-03/-13 when he came back from the exam he found three persons namely Ankush Dhawan, Nitish Kuthari & Akshay Kumar entered in his room and breaking the Almira, Glass & Curtain of his room. When he tried to stop them, they beat him and ran away. Case is being investigated by LHC Sarita I/O PS Dhalli.
4. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 9/13 is registered at Police Station Rohru on 06-03-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ram Pal GPS Langnoo, Dodra-Kawar, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 27/28-02-13 some unknown person has stolen away V.E.C. Register, mid day meal vessels, filter, stationery & library books from GPS Langoo Dodra-Kawar. Case is being investigated by HC Partap Sungh I/O PP Dodra Kawar.
5. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 41/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 07-03-13 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the report of ASI Prem Lal I/O PS Rampur that on 07-03-13 at 1:10 PM one vehicle Spark No. HP-25A-1571 met with accident near Dakolar and rolled down about 150 feet from the road, in which one person named Bhajan Dass R/o VPO Kalpa, Distt Kinnaur died on the spot and driver Rajesh R/o Vill Kalpa, Distt. Kinnaur and Padam Singh Nepali sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Prem Lal I/O PS Rampur.
6. On 06-03-13 at 3:15 PM an information was received at PS K/khai that a dead body of Rajinder Singh S/o Chet Ram R/o Vill Jhamroli, PO Himri, Teh K/khai was lying in a dhaank near Kadail Nala on this information SHO/SI Gauri Dutt Sharma along with staff rush to the spot & verify that on 04-03-13 diseased was going to his sister house at Pali, but while crossing through a narrow way he fell down in steep gaudiest about 100 mtr. and died on the spot. No foul play has been found so far inquest under 174 Cr. PC. is being carried out.
7. During last 24 hours 133 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 09 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 23,000/-.