1. (RECOVERY) in connection with case FIR 168/12 U/S 379 IPC registered at Police Station Rampur that in above case police has recovered Rs. 5,50,000/-.
2. A case FIR No. 22/13 under EXCISE ACT is registered at Police Station Theog on 17-03-13 on the report of HC Suresh Kumar that on 17-03-13 during Naka Duty along with staff at Parala, Sainj he recovered 72 boxes country liquor and 6 boxes english liquor from persons namely Jitender S/o Late Sh. Prem R/o Vill Barchawada, PO Surajpur, Sarkaghat, Mandi, Mohinder Pal S/o Sh. Ram Prakesh R/o Vill Badota, Ghumarwin & Nand Kishor S/o Sh. Balak Ram R/o VPO Amarpur, Ghumarwin, along with one vehicle Truck No. HP-23B-8729.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 6/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 17-03-13 U/S 341, 323 IPC on the complaint of Supat Ram S/o Sh. Twarsi R/o Vill Chamrara Janglikh, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 16-03-13 at 5:00 PM one person named Nawal Kishor S/o Sh/Babu Ram R/o Vill Chamrara Janglikh, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla wrongfully restrained & beat him. Case is being investigated by HC Balbir Singh I/o PS Chirgaon.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 15/13 is registered at Police Station Jhakri on 17-03-12 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jai Singh S/o Sh. Bir Singh R/o Vill Kandri, PO Fancha, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 16-03-12 at 8.00 PM one vehicle No. HR-03-5585 met with an accident near village Ganvi. In this accident driver/owner Govind @ Bindu S/o Sh. Gopi Chand R/o VPO Sarpara, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla & Yog Raj S/o Sh. 6Ram Chand R/o VPO Fancha, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Om ParkashI/c PP Jeori.
5. A CHEATING case FIR No. 44/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 16-03-13 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mohan Lal (Patwari) R/o N. R. Verma Niwas, Mashobra, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that there are 30 seats of T-Maits on the basis of handicapped quota in HPSEBL Shimla. His son Lokinder Singh was a participant in this recruitment, but his son could not be selected. As per the information under RTI Act a person namely Kashmir Singh S/o Sh. Raghuvir Singh R/o Vill Panoh, PO Chouri, Teh Sujanpur Tihra, Distt Hamirpur has been selected, he got 3.45+1+5+2=11.45 marks, but selection committee gave him 12.45 marks illegally. Case is being investigated by SI Kulbant Singh I/o PS West.
6. A MISSING REPORT is lodged at Police Station East Shimla on 17-03-13 that on the complaint of Mr. Ram Parkash S/o Sh. Deena Nath R/o Summer Lead, Brockhurst, Shimla, alleging therein that on 16-03-13 his daughter named Gyatri went somewhere without intimation.
7. On 16-03-13 Sh. Maan Singh S/o Late Sh. Pyari Ram R/o Bindal (Shekhal), Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla reported at PP S/nagar that on 16-03-13 at about 7:30-7:45 AM his daughter Kumari Kamini fell down in the Pubbar River, while she was crossing the river at Chamshu on Jhula(Rope Way). She could not traced out despite all efforts. Her description is as under- Name Kumari Kamini D/o Sh. Maan Singh R/o VPO Bindal, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla, age 19 years, hight 5', whitish complexion, round face, cut mark under lower lips, wearing blue jeans, white sweater and shirt, sports shoes, long hair. Till now her search is continued, but still not found.
8. During last 24 hours 95 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 02 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act & COPTA is Rs. 13,000/-.
9. Persons namely Kehar Singh S/o Late Sh. Rama Nand R/o Vill Nakrari, PO Jharag, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla along with his sons namely Diwan Singh & Narender Singh have been arrested U/S 107/150 Cr. PC.