1. A case under ND&PS Act is registered at Police Station Jubbal on 13/03/13 on that on 13/03/13 during Nakabandi at Dhanku Dhank Near Sanail Tehsil Jubbal, 11Kg. 50 Grams Charas was recovered from Surat Singh S/O Sh. Inder Singh Caste Rajput R/O Vill. Ramdara PO Thangar Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla.
2. A case of unlawful restraint is registered at Police Station Rampur on 12-03-2013 U/S 341,323,34 on the statement of Aagya Ram S/o Sh. Sohan Lal Vill. Kasha PO Kashapat Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 11-03-2013, he alongwith Gokal Ram and Nand Lal was going to his sister's home Kajotidhar, At about 8.30 pm, Prakash Chand ,Dev Raj, Visheshar and Ashok Kumar unlawfully restrained them and beaten them.
3. A case of negligent act is registered at Police Station Rampur on 12-03-2013 U/S 336, 337 IPC on the statement of Farukh Shekh S/O Abdul Rasid R/O Ward No. 3 Rampur Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that he is the owner of Auto No. HP50-0663. On 12-03-13 at about 1.30 pm, he was going to Racholi in his Auto and was crossing a Tipper No. HP 51B-0848, in the mean time the driver of the tipper tried to unload the sand and all of sudden the body of the Tipper fell upon the Auto. In this incident the auto driver sustained injuries. This accident took place due to a negligent act done by the driver of tipper Bhagwan Dass R/O Sanarsa PO Kartot Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP.
4. A case of unlawful restraint is registered at Police Station Sadar on 12-3-2013 u/s 341,323,504,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sandeep Sharma S/O Sh.Madan Lal R/O Raghuwir Bhawan Kelti Simla alleging therein that on 11-3-2013 at about 6.30 PM, when he was coming after closing his shop and reached near Chapsle, his shop owner Smt. Reeta Sood along with her son and Raj Kumar unlawfully restrained him and beat him.
5. A case of unlawful restraint is registered at Police Station Sadar on 12-3-2013 u/s 341,323,504,34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Reeta Sood W/O Sh. VK Sood R/O Hari Nikunj Chapsle Estate Lakar Bazar Simla alleging therein that on 11-3 -2013 at about 7.00 PM, Sandeep and his wife unlawfully restrained him near Chapslee and abused her.
6. A vehicle THEFT case is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 13-03-13 U/S 379 IPC on the report of Sh. Shyam Singh S/O Sh. Jeet Ram R/O Vill. Gawra P/O Kharadhatti Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan A/P Dhanda P/O Totu Shimla HP alleging therein that he is owner of vehicle No. HP-14C(T)-3331. On 12-03-13 at about 8-00 P.M, he properly parked his vehicle near his quarter Dhanda Totu. On 13/03/13 when he checked his car he found it stolen from the spot.
7. An attempt to murder case is registered at PS West on 13/03/2013 on the report of Sh. Rakesh alleging therein that on 12/3/2012 he and his friend Pankaj were coming from Chandigarh to Shimla on M/cycle No. HP 22A-3911. When they reached near Shoghi Pankaj attacked on him at neck with knife and ran away from the spot.
8. A case of unlawful restraint is registered at Police Station Chopal on 12.03.2013 u/s 341,323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Naveen S/o Sh. Rajeshwar Kumar R/o Village Kasha, P.O. Bamta, Tehsil & P.S. Chopal District Shimla alleging therein that on 12.03.2013 when he was at Chopal and going towards Sangam Bear Bar, Rakesh @ Bitu Thakur S/o Sh. Surender Thakur R/o VPO Chopal unlawfully restrained him and beat him.
9. During last 24 hours 220 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules and 01 person was challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 54600/-.