1. A DAMAGE OF PROPERTY case FIR NO. 7/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 20-03-13 U/S 447, 427 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Parkash Chand S/o Late Sh. Sunder Singh R/o Vill Bangtot, PO Thana, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he has doubt that during the intervening night of 19/20-03-13 one person named Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Narinder (Nepali) C/o Jawahar Singh R/o Vill Koti, Teh Kotkhai, Distt Shimla destroyed 40/45 fruit bearing apple plants of the complainant and 8/10 plants of Sh. Parmod Kumar S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Vill Bangtot.
2. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 14/13 registered at Police Station Rohru on 20-03-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pardeep Kumar S/o Sh. Sham Lal Sood R/o Near Pertol Pump Samla road Rohru, alleging therein that during the intervening night some unknown person has stolen away 30/35 boxes of Cigarettes, 3 wrist watches and cash Rs. 30,000/- from his shop. Total cost of stolen property is Rs. 53,000/-. Case is being investigated by ASI I/C PP City.
3. A CHEATING case FIR No. 49/13 registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 19-03-13 U/S 420, 467, 468, 471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mukesh Malhotra S/o Late Sh. B N Malhotra Director Bridge View Band Pvt. Ltd., alleging therein that persons namely Pankaj Sood and Arun Arora both R/o unit No. 5-8 Ground Floor, Time Tower, M G Road Gurgaon forged his signatures and prepared false documents with intent to damage his company.
4. A HURT case FIR No. 45/13 on 19-03-13 U/S 324, 341, 323, 504, 506 IPC on statement of Sh. Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Madan Singh R/o VPO Bhelan, Teh Pachad, Distt Sirmour alleging therein that on 16-03-13 at 3:30 PM when he reached at Ghanahatti near B. Ed Collage. After some time one girl Tanu and Vijay reached there in Alto car and he sit with them in above car and start talking to them. Suddenly Vijay came out of the car and attacked him with Iron rode, due to this he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by SI Harish I/C PP Jutogh.
5. During last 24 hours, 177 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules. 09 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2005) and 02 challaned under Mining Act. The Total amount of Compounding Fee of Challans under M.V. Act and COTPA is Rs. 27,500/-.