1. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 29/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 23.02.2019 U/S 420, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Atul Anand Rajta S/o Sh. Pradeep Rajta R/o Village Gajta, Teshil Kotkhai, District Shimla alleging therein that during the apple season, he started a apple business and purchase the apples from local people. On 25.08.2018, on the demand of Sh. Gaurav Singh (who introduced himself as a Army personnel), he sent 568 apple boxes in Truck No. RJ21-GA-3353, driven by Ganesh, from Prala Mandi to Banglore. The approximate value of these apple boxes is 10 lacs. According to the terms and conditions, Gaurav Singh had promised him to pay full amount after delivering the goods. On 29/30.08.2018, above truck reached at the destination. But he has given only Rs. 45000/- and now he did not pay the remaining amount and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Kirpal Singh, I/O PS Theog.
2. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 31/19 has been registered at PS Rampur on 23.02.2019 U/S 336 337 IPC & 25 Arms Act on the statement of Sh. Tek Chand S/o Sh. Ram Singh R/o Village Theda PO Taklech, Tehsil Rampur, District Shimla, HP age 45 years stated therein that on 09.02.2019, he alongwith some villagers went to Balti Dhar forest for tracking. One Pradeep Kumar S/o Sh. Banarsi Dass R/o Village Theda had carried 12 Bore Cartridge Gun with him. In the Balti Dhar forest at about 11-30 AM, above gun got fired due to negligence act of Pradeep and he sustained injuries on his right shoulder & arms. He was remained under treatment in IGMC Shimla w.e.f. 09.02.2019 to 19.02.2019. The case is being investigated by ASI Ten Singh, I/C PP Taklech (Rampur)
3. During last 24 hours 388 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 221, 39 persons challaned under Smoking Act and 01 challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Pawan Verma @ Mota S/o Sh. Rama Nand R/o Village Shiva, PO Kathog, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 28/19 Dt. 13.02.2019 U/S 376 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in police custody upto 25.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Himanshu Pratap Singh S/o Sh. Rudra Pratap Singh R/o Long Island, Pride World City Pune, Maharashtra A/P Ahluwalia Building, Cemetery Sanjauli, Shimla, age 22 years , arrested in case FIR No. 29/19 Dt. 21.02.2019 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 25.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Sunil Kumar Rattan S/o Sh. Prem Ram R/o Village Dadhol Kalan, PO Dadhol, Tehsil Ghumarwin, District Bilaspur, HP, arrested in case FIR No. 231/18 U/S 420 504 506 34 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in police custody upto 25.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Mohit S/o Sh. Jawahar Lal R/o Village Pamlahi, PO Thanadhar, Tehsil Kumarsain, District Shimla, age 20 years, arrested in case FIR No. 30/19 Dt. 22.02.2019 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in police custody upto 25.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused i) Devender S/o Sh. Kusum Lal R/o Village Bhonda, PO & Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla and ii) Vijender S/o Lt. Sh. Padam Sain R/o Village Sunda-Bhonda, PO & Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 14/19 Dt. 22.02.2019 U/S 21, 29 ND&PS Act at PS Chirgaon, are remanded in police custody upto 25.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
6. Accused Dharam Pal Sharma @ Ashu S/o Sh. Kanshi Ram Sharma R/o Village Kashlog, PO Chandi, Tehsil Arki, District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 26/19 Dt. 24.02.2019 U/S 452, 354, 504, 506 IPC at PS West, is being produced before the Ld. Court today.