1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 22/19 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 06.02.2019 U/S 20 ND&PS Act on the rukka of HC Ramesh, I/O PP Mashobra, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.02.2019 at 07-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Chhabeel Dass S/o Sh. Gorkhu Ram R/o Village Mander, PO Baldeyan, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 40 years intercepted by them at Nauti Khad (Gumma) and recovered 16 gram Charas from his possession. Above accused has been arrested by the police and case is being investigated by HC Maan Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 07/19 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 06.02.2019 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.02.2019, during patrolling alongwith staff, 09 Bottles of Country liquor has been recovered from the Chicken Shop of Pandey S/o Sh. Chander Mohan Pandey R/o Village & PO Dochi, Tehsil Jubbal, District Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath, I/O PS Jubbal.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 30/19 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 07.02.2019 U/S 279 304 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashish Thakur S/o Sh. Devi Saran Thakur R/o Village Padain, PO Khaira Tehsil Sunni District Shimla stated therein that on 06.02.2019 at about 06-00 PM, he alongwith Nitish Rawat & Vivek Deshta came to rented room of his friend Sh. Pramod at Kelti. At about 11-30 PM, after taking dinner, Nitish alongwith Vivek were going to his residential quarter at Sanjauli in his car No. HP10A-9097. On the way, above car met with an accident and rolled down 300 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Nitish Rawat. They have been shifted to IGMC Shimla, where Medical Officer declared them brought dead. The case is being by HC Suresh, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
4. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 18/19 has been registered at PS Shimla East on 06.02.2019 U/S 420 IPC in which complainant alleged that on 10.01.2019, she accepted friend request of a person namely Daneil, Germany National, received from link http://www.facebook.com/rubioaleinad. After a few day conversation through whatsapp, he told her that he sent a parcel to her. In this regard, she received a calls from several numbers 9599386409, 9667503692 & 7303207308 and asked her that the parcel is very precious, for which she have to give tax. On their demand, she deposited amounting to Rs. 10,35,200/- on the various account nos. provide by them. She has doubt when they asked more money from her. The case is being investigated by HC Rameshwar, I/O PAR Vikas Nagar, Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 340 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 192 and 27 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
- Accused Ram Lal S/o Sh. Dulla Ram R/o Village Lihat PO Sari Tehsil & PS Chopal, District Shimla, age 50 years, arrested in case FIR No. 132/18 Dt. 28.11.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Chopal, is remanded in police custody upto 08.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Dharma S/o Lt. Sh. Kailash R/o Jhuggi, near Bus Stand Murinda, Tehsil & District Roop Nagar, Punjab, age 27 years and two ladies, arrested in case FIR No. 29/19 Dt. 06.02.2019 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, Shimla, are remanded in police custody upto 11.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Dharmender S/O Late Sh. Bansi Lal R/O Vill. Narsuiyan P.O. Nakona Teh. Thural (Palampur) Distt. Kangra Age 33 years, arrested in case FIR No. 187/18 dated 17.7.2018 U/S 504,506,354 D IPC at PS West, is being produced before the Ld. Court.
- Accused Chhabeel Dass S/o Sh. Gorkhu Ram R/o Village Mander, PO Baldeyan, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 40 years, arrested in case FIR No. 22/19 Dt. 06.02.2019 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is being produced before the Ld. Court.