- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 71/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 30.03.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Sunil Kumar R/o Vill. Kharmashi, PO Ghanori, Tehsil & Distt Kashipur, Uttrakhand A/P Duggal Cottage, Taradevi, Shimla stated therein that on dated 29.03.18 at about 8.30 PM when he alongwith his friends Anil, Banti & Rizman was towing an accidental vehicle at Goel motor Taradevi, a maruti Car No. HP12B-4116 hit them and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Kiran Kumar I/O PS West.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 72/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 30.03.2018 U/S 379 IPC Smt. Parveer Khanna W/o Sh. Bhupender Khanna R/o 74 Khanna Building, Ram Bazar, Shimla stated therein that he has parked his vehicle along the roadside near Sankat Mochan, he checked his vehicle on 27.03.2018 and found that his vehicle was not there which was stolen by some unknown person. He tried a lot to trace the same but could not found till today. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay I/O PS West.
- A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 70/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 29.03.2018 U/S 341, 504, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Shanti Swarup S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Q.No. 5, Type 2, Police Line Kaithu, Shimla-3 stated therein that on 28.03.2018, when he was coming from ISBT to his home Kaithu at near RTO Office he over took an HRTC Bus No. HP63-6773 HRTC in same time dvr Latesh come down from the bus, stopped his car and hold him from shoulder and abused him. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrender Singh I/P PS West.
- During last 24 hours 309 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 161 fine collected Rs. 67,800/- and 16 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1700/-.
INQUEST U/S 174 CRPC
Deceased Bahadur C/o Sh. Bali Ram R/o V.P.O. Koti, Sub-Tehsil Junga, Distt Shimla age 55 years found dead in forest area Near Village Kadeen, PO Koti, Junga, Shimla. The proceeding u/s 174 CrPc. is being conducted by Police Station Dhalli.
1. Accused Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Aasha Ram R/I Village Kalta PO Sholi Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 dated 28-03-2018 u/s 302 IPC PS Nankhari remanded in Police Custody upto 02-04-2018.
2. Accused Rajeev S/o Sh. Padam Dass R/o Village Mathla PO Devidhar Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 16/18 Dt. 27.03.2018 u/s 354 354A & 8 POCSO Act PS Chirgaon sent to judicial cusdody.