1. An Accident case FIR No 13/18 dated 09-03-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Jubbal on the the rukka of HC Ashwani Kumar I/O PS Jubbal alleging therein that on 08-03-2018 Brijesh S/o Nand Lal R/O Vill. Matasa Tehsil Jubbal was going from village Chebri to his home Matasa in his vehicle No HP10B 1878 (Xylo). When Brijesh reached near Gurku Kenchi near Patsari the vehicle met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash and negligent driving of driver Brijesh Kumar. In this accident he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ashwani Kumar I/O PS Jubbal.
2. An Accident case FIR No 25/18 Dated 08-03-18 U/S 279 IPC has been registered at PS Rampur on the Statement of Smt. Prem Lata W/O Sh. Data Ram Vill. Bharasa PO Nola Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 08-03-2018 at about 1.45 pm one Auto No HP 50-0745 and Car No HP 95-0150 met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of Auto Driver Tek Singh S/o Sh. Visheshar Lal Vill.Oda PO Khaneri Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand I/O PS Rampur.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 22/18 dated 09-03-2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC has been registered at PS Chopal on the rukka of SI/ SHO PS Chopal alleging therein that today one Maruti Alto car No. HP08A-2298 met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of driver Bhupinder Chauhan and rolled down from the road. In this accident Bhopinder Singh S/o Sh. Laiq Ram Vill Allaishna PO Matal Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla, Joginder Sharma S/o Sita Ram Village Tikkri PO Matal Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla died on the spot and Naresh Ropta S/o Sh. Bhagmal Rapta R/o Vill. Dasholi PO Marwaog Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Kamlesh Kumar I.O PS Chopal.
4. A Theft case FIR No 26/18 Dated 08-03-18 U/S 379 IPC has been registered at PS Rampur on the complaint of Sh.Kedar Rai S/o Sh. Parmeshwar Rai VPO Jhakri Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 28-02-18 his Driver Tara Chand S/O Sh Dila Ram Vill. Bofan Tehsil Karsog Distt. Mandi had parked his Tipper/Dumper HP 06A-0934 near Dhruv Medicos near MGMSC Khaneri and went to Home. On 08-03-2018 when he came back from home he found that his Tipper was missing from the spot and some unknown has stolen his above tipper/Dumper from Khaneri. The case is being investigated by ASI Amer Singh I/O PS Rampur
5. A Cheating case FIR No. 30/18 dated 09-03-2018 u/s 420 IPC has been registered at PS East on the complaint of Smt. Chimed Lamo W/o Sh. Anand Kumar R/o Vikasnagar Shimla alleging therein that he has two account in the bank of ICICI & SBI Kasumpti. In the evening of 07-03-2018 to 08-03-2018 some unknown person has cheated him by withdrawal the amount of Rs. 1,01,499 from his above accounts and she has received the message of withdrawal. The case is being investigated by SI Raghubir Singh I/C PP Kasumpti.
6. A Rioting case FIR No. 23/18 dated 09-03-2018 u/s 341,143,336,186 IPC has been registered at PS Chopal on the rukka of SI/SHO Kamlesh Kumar PS Chopa alleging therein that today at about 1.30 PM the activists of Congress party under the leadership of Munesh Thakur, President, State Youth Congress, Naresh Desta, Secretary, State Youth Congress, Dhirender Chuchan, Puskare Bhota, Vinod Zinta General Secretary, State Youth Congress, Vikhyat Zinta & Rakesh Zinta obstructed the traffic at Nerwa road bifurcation. The protestors burnt the effigy of Hon’ble Prime Minster of India and also obstructed police official to perform their Govt. duty. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Kamlesh Kumar PS Chopal.
7. During last 24 hours 362 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 249 fine collected Rs. 53,500/-, 14 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,400/- and 02 Challan under Mining Act and fine realized Rs. 14,000/-.
1. Accused Praveen Kumar S/o Sh. Jagat Singh R/o Village Denwari PO Khabal Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 22 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 13/18 Dt. 06.03.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Chirgaon, released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Prikshit Kanwar S/o Sh. Balwant Singh R/o Village Khaneti Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla and ii) Hari Krishan S/o Sh. Shyama Nand Sharma R/o Village Tikker PO Fagu, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 32/18 Dt. 06.03.2018 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, are remanded in Police Custody upto 10.03.2018, by the Ld. Court.