- A THEFT: Case FIR No. 33/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 13.03.2018 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Satyapal Chauhan S/o Sh. Ram Lal R/o Village Dali PO Masli Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 08/09.03.2018, some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No. HP10A-7992 (Pulsar) bearing Chassis No. MD2A12DZ2FCA04075 & Engine No. DJZCFA16810, parked near Primary School Gangtoli. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain, I/O PS Rohru.
- A GRIEVOUS HURT case FIR No. 37/18 dated 13-03-2018 u/s 323,325 IPC has been registered at PS Kumarsain on the complaint of Sh. Mangat Ram S/o SH. Dula Ram R/o Vill Kachi Patmadi PO Shilaroo Tehsil Kumarsain alleging therein that on 7-3-2018 he along with her Wife Rita Shyam were working in his fields. At about 3-30 PM one Sh. Surender S/o Sh Devi Ram R/o Vill Moghi Kachi PO Shilaroo Tehsil Theog came there and beaten him and thrown stone on him and his wife. In this incident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated HC Jawahar I/O PP Narkanda PS Kumarsain.
- A TRESPASS case FIR No. 38/18 dated 13-03-2018 u/s 451,323 IPC has been registered at PS Kumarsain on the statement of Akshay S/o Sh Ramesh Kumar R/o Vill Bani basa PO Khunni Tehsil Nankhari Distt Shimla A/P Shopkeeper Daily needs near G,S,S,School Kumarsain alleged their in that on 13-03-2018 at 7-30 PM when he was present in his shop at the same time Harsh@ Harish R/o Vill Dethal entered into his shop and beaten him. The case is being investigated by HC Rajesh I/O P.S Kumarsain.
- A Wrongul restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 25/18 dated 13-03-2018 u/s 341,323,506,34 IPC has been registered at PS Chopal on the statement of Sh. Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o Vill Bamrad PO Chopal Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 13-03-2018 when he was coming back to home after finishing his work on the way Govind S/o Giyani Ram and Ramesh S/o Giyani ram obstructed his way and beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ankush I.O PS Chopal.
- A Criminal Intimidation case FIR No. 38/18 dated 14-03-2018 u/s 506,323, 504 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Gopal Giri R/o Lift Temple Cart road Shimla alleging therein that today Ranu Ram broken the bathroom lock of his residence when he asked the reason he beaten him and threatened with dire consequences.
- During last 24 hours 462 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 184 fine collected Rs. 74,900/- and 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2600/- .
- Accused Dhan Bahadur S/o Sh. Lokinder Bahadur R/o Village Chakli Mela, PO Shimli District Rukkam, Anchal Rapati, Nepal, age 53 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 28/18 Dt. 11.03.2018 U/S 379 34 IPC at PS Rampur, remanded in Police custody upto 15-03-2018
- Accused i) Sanjay Thakur @ Monu and ii) Sonu Thakur @ Raj (Both are the sons of) Sh. Kripa Ram Thakur R/o Amar Cottage near Verma Apartment Kasumpti, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 31/18 Dt. 10.03.2018 U/S 353 342 506 34 IPC at PS Shimla East released on bail by the Ld. Court.