- ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No. 40/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 15.03.2018 U/S 353 218 332 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mukesh Kumar S/o Sh. Kuldeep Chand R/o Village Ghumarwin District Bilaspur, HP alleging therein that he is working as Junior Resident in the Department of General Surgery IGMC Shimla. When he was performing his govt. duty, one person namely Akshay Moudgil, misbehaved with him, beaten him with electric kettle and threatened with dire consequences. Subsequently, At about 06-45 PM, he came again with other two persons and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Rameshwar, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
- A HP Ragging Act case FIR No. 41/18 dated 16-03-2018 u/s 323,504,506 IPC & sec 03 of HP Ragging act 2009 has been registered at PS Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Akshay Modgil S/o Narayan Dass VPO Badsar Distt. Hamirpur A/P IGMC Boys Hostel Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein that he is student of IGMC and doing internship. From last 15 days he was posted in Surgery department. On 15-03-2018 he was alone intern and at around 01 O’clock PM he had a small nap for 15 minutes in doctors duty room for which Dr. Mukesh Chadda kicked him while he was sleeping. After some time Dr. Mukesh Chadda call him in doctor duty room and slapped & Kicked him. Subsequently Dr. Mukesh Chadda, Dr. Abhinav Rana, Dr. Ankit Panwar alongwith 10/12 PG students came in the hostel with rods and threaten him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh Kumar I/C PP Lakkar Bazar.
- During last 24 hours 405 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 154 fine collected Rs. 62,000/- and 27 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,800/- .
- Accused i) Tara Chand S/o Sh. Main Ram R/o Village Ganel (Lohti) PO Sholi Tehsil Nankhari, District Shimla, age 48 years and ii) Satish Kumar S/o Sh. Umrau Singh Mehta R/o Village Punnan PO & Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla, age 27 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 17/18 Dt. 13.03.2018 U/S 379 34 IPC & 32, 33 The Indian Forest Act at PS Nankhari, released on bail by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Arun Kumar S/o Sh. Neem Chand R/o Village Lower Dhar PO Tandi Tehsil Nirmand District Kullu, age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 39/18 dated 14.03.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar remanded in Police custody upto 17-03-2018
- Accused Amar Kumar S/o Sh. Lok Nath Verma R/o A-441/13 Gali No. 13 part-3 RD Pustha Sonia Bihar Delhi, age 36 years, arrested in case FIR No. 23/18 Dt. 19.02.2018 U/S 407,420 IPC at PS Rohru remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Lalit Shiya S/o Sh. Thakur Sain R/o Village Goskwari PO Gushali Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla, HP, arrested in Case FIR No. 77/17 Dt. 28.09.2017 U/S 306 201 IPC at PS Chirgaon remanded in Police custody upto 18-03-2018