1. An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 31/18 Dt. 03.03.18 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Sadar has been registered on the rukka of HC Laiq Ram I/O PS Sadar, Shimla alleging therein that on 03.03.2018 at about 04-15 PM, during traffic checking alongwith staff at Tarahall-Khula More near Lakkar Bazar, a vehicle No. HP63D-0407 (Scorpio) stopped by them for checking. During the search of vehicle, 14 Gram Heroin (Chitta) recovered from the dash board of above vehicle under the possession of driver Gulshan S/o Sh. Tara Chand R/o Village Gohach PO Kalbog Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, age 27 years. Accused has been arrested and case is being investigated by HC Laiq Ram I/O PS Sadar.
2. A Burglary case FIR No. 30/18 dated 03-03-2018 u/s 457,380 IPC has been registered at PS Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Rajesh Kumar Suman S/o Sh. GR Suman R/o Harisharnam Komely Bank Shimla alleging therein that he is A-Class Govt. Contractor. In the intervening night of 02-03/03-2018 some unknown person has broken the lock of his office and stolen away Rs. 03-60/- kept in the almirah. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajesh I.O PS Sadar.
3. A Burglary case FIR No. 15/18 dated 03-03-2018 u/s 457,380 IPC has been registered at PS Nankhari on the complaint of Sh. Nain Sukh S/o Lt. Sh. Bijlu Ram R/o Vill Daroti PO Danawli Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla alleging therein that in between 01-03-2018 to 03-03-2018 some unknown person has entered in his house and stolen away Blanket, Presure Cooker, Glass etc. and cash Rs. 10,000/-. The case is being investigated by HC Devinder I.O PS Nankhari.
4. An Excise Act case FIR No. 54/18 dated 03-03-2018 u/s 39(i) HP Excise Act has been registered at PS West on the rukka of SI Ram Nath I/C PP Jutog alleging therein that on 03-03-2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Jathia Devi. During patrolling he received a secret information and raided the the shop of Jagdish Chand S/o Late Sh. Bansi Ram R/o Vill Shilli Bagi PO Jathia Tehsil and Distt. Shimla and recovered10 bottles of country liquor Una No-1. The case is being investigated by SI Ram Nath I/C PP Jutog.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 22/18 dated 04-03-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC & 197 MV act has been registered at PS Rampur on the statement of Smt Rekha Devi W/o Sh. Rakesh Kumar VPO Jahu Distt. Hamirpur stated therein that on 03-03-2018 she was going to her quarter Nogli alongwith her husband. At about 08-30 PM when they reached near Nogli at the same time one vehicle came towards Duttnagar rashly and negligently and hit her and her husband and run away from the spot. In this accident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Kuldeep I.O PS Rampur.
6. An Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty case FIR No. 41/18 dated 353,332,504,506,34 IPC has been registered at PS Dhalli on the complaint of Sh. Roop Singh ASI HRTC Dhalli alleging therein that he is posted as Asstt. Sub. Inspector in HRTC workshop Dhalli. On 03-03-2018 Bhagat Ram Conductor HRTC and other were playing gambling in the HRTC bus when he refused them don’t played gambling in the HRTC bus, Bhagat Ram alongwith other conductor starting abusing and beaten him. On this he called his son Kapil and asked to save him from the conductors. As Kapil reached at HRTC workshop and tried to save him they also beaten him with rods & sticks and also threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Santosh Raj I.O PS Dhalli.
7. An Accident case FIR No. 28/18 dated 04-03-2018 u/s 279,337IPC & 187 MV act has been registered at PS East on the complaint of Navedita Sharma D/o Sh. B.K Sharm R/o Sun Rise Cottage Hira Nagar Shimla alleging therein that today she alongwith his mother and driver Balak Ram were going to Bells Institute in vehicle No. HP03C-1450. At about 08-30 AM when they reached near Sarswati Vidya Mandir School Vikas Nagar one vehicle bearing No. Uk 07AU-9347 (Tata Safari) came rashly and negligently towards Panthaghati and collide with their vehicle and run away from the spot. In this incident they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Mahesh PP Kasumpti PS East.
8. During last 24 hours 240 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 98 fine collected Rs. 42,300/- and 08 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 900/-.
1. Accused Parvez Akhtar S/o Mohd. Iqbal R/o Village Katli PO & PS Vani District Kathua, Jammu & Kashmir, age 22 years, arrested in case FIR No. 31/18 Dt. 15.02.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Dhalli is remanded in Police Custody upto 07-03-2018 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Dev raj @ Dev Kumar S/o Sh. Dev Dutt R/o Vill. Shilli Baghi, P.O. Jathiya Devi Teh & Distt Shimla, age 37 years, arrested in case FIR No. 56/17 Dt. 19.04.2017 U/S 420 120B IPC at PS West remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court
3. Accused Surender Singh S/O Sh. Shrawan Kumar R/o Village Mandpura PO & Teh Kaunsar Distt. Nagor Rajasthan arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 Dated 02-03-18 U/S 279,337,304A IPC & 187 MV at PS Rampur Act is being produced before Ld. Court.
4. Accused Gulshan S/o Sh. Tara Chand R/o Village Gohach PO Kalbog Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla, age 27 years arrested in case FIR No. 31/18 Dt. 03.03.18 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Sadar is being produced before Ld. Court.