1. AN ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No.313/18 has been registered at PS West on 26.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Amrender Singh, I/O PS West Shimla alleging therein that on 25.10.2018at about 10-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, one person namely Sahil S/o SH. Satish Kumar R/o House No. 2165, Rajiv Colony, Mani Majra, Chandigarh, intercepted by them on the road bifurcate towards Panjari from ISBT, Shimla and during the search 92 Gram Charas recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrender Singh, I/O PS West Shimla.
2. During last 24 hours vehicles 604 were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 340, fine realized Rs. 1,37,200/- and 32 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,200/-.
1. Accused Partap i) Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Pawan Kumar R/o Village Jangi, Tehsil Morang, District Kinnaur, ii) Surajbhan S/o Sh. Ranjeet Singh Kanwar R/o Village & PO Sainj, Tehsil Theog, Shimla and iii) Nishant Sharma S/o Sh. Jagdish Sharma R/o Village Chhamla PO Navgaon, Tehsil Arki, District Solan, arrested in case FIR No 128/18 dated 24.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS East released on bail by Ld court .
2. Accused i) Pradeep S/o Sh. Jai Ram R/o Village Guthan, PO Kaleend Tehsil & PS Theog, Shimla, ii) Dinesh Verma S/o Sh. Inder Singh R/o Village Devrighat, Tehsil & PS Theog, Shimla iii) Naveedar Kanwar S/o Sh. Kapoor Singh R/o Chhakrail PO Bhattakuffer, PS Dhalli, Shimla and iv) Vikas Kanwar S/o Lt. Sh. Guman Singh R/o Village Khalashi, PO Majhar Tehsil Theog, Shimla arrested in case FIR No.218/18 dated 24.10.2018 /S 21, 25, 29 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, are on police remand up to 27.10.2018.
3. Accused Anuj S/o Sh. Prithvi Chand R/o Village Dalan, Tehsil Kumarsain, District Shimla, age 21 years, arrested in case FIR No.154/18 dated 28.10.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur released on bail by Ld court .Accused Sahil S/o SH. Satish Kumar R/o House No. 2165, Rajiv Colony, Mani Majra, Chandigarh arrested in case FIR No.313/18 dated 26.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS West is being produced before Ld court today