1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 230/18 has been registered at PS Sadar, Shimla on 15.10.2018 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kailash Verma S/o Sh. Hari Saran Vermar R/o Verma Niwas, Middle Kuftadhar, Shimla alleging therein that on 15.10.2018 at about 08-15 AM, when he alongwith his friend namely Rakesh Dharmaik was reached at Eversunny Lakkar Bazar by driving his vehicle No. HP09B-1277 (XUV 500), at the same time a Pick-UP No. HP63C-0956, driven by Billu Ram S/o Sh. Surjeet Singh R/o Village Jodi, PO Puruwala, Tehsil Paonta Sahib, District Sirmaur, came rashly with negligent driving from Kuftadhar side and hit his vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Daljeet Singh, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 231/18 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla today on 15.10.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC, in which complainant stated that today on 15.10.2018 at about 09-30 AM, when she was reached at Timber House Lakkar Bazar, at the same time, a car No. HP03C-4035, came rashly with negligent driving and hit her, caused sustained injuries on her legs. The case is being investigated by SI Madan Lal, I/C PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 62/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 14.10.18 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Nitish Doautha S/o Sh. Kuldeep Doutha R/o Village Sudnali, PO Jubbal, Distt. Shimla, on 14.10.2018, after attend the marriage at Chopal, he alongwith Vijay Doutha S/o Lt. Sh. Pratap Doutha R/o Village Sundli PO & Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla were coming back to home in his vehicle. When they reached at Kokunala, above vehicle met with an accident & rolled down from the road. In this accident Vijay Doutha died on the spot and he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Kumar, I/O PS Kotkhai.
4. A MALPRACTICE ACT: Case FIR No. 126/18 Dt. 14.10.18 U/S 419 IPC & 7 of HP Prevention of Malpractice Act PS East Shimla has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Hem Shankar, Examination Supervisor Supdt. of Post Officer Solan Division, Saproon, HP alleging therein that on 14.10.2018, examination was conducted for the post of Postmen cadre of Post Office Department at Bells Institute Shimla. During the checking of attendance by Invilator Rattan Sharma, Asstt. Superintendent Post Officer found that a person namely Vikas Kumar was sitting on examination in place of real candidate Anil Roll No. 18050848 in Room No. 204. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh.
5. During last 24 hours 271 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 150, fine realized Rs. 38,300/-, 17 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,800/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine Realized Rs. 5000/-
1. Accused Raju @ Pinku S/o Sh. Mila Ram R/o Village Daduhi PO Bharadu, Tehsil Sunder Nagar, District Mandi. HP, age 32 years, arrested in case FIR No. 68/18 Dt. 12.10.2018 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS Nerwa, is remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ramesh Chand Sharma S/O Lt.Sh.Laxmi Dass R/O Village Galana,PO Kuthar Tehsil Theog Shimla age-55 years arrested in case FIR No. 209/18 Dt. 13.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, is remanded in police custody for up to 17.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Daleep Kumar S/o Sh. Nathu Ram R/o Village Tihni, PO Sus, Tehsil Anni, Distt Kullu, HP age 32 years and ii) Uttam Ram S/o Sh. Dharam Dass R/o Village Manchhani, PO Kothi, Tehsil Anni, Distt Kullu, HP age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 300/18 Dt. 14.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla, are remanded in police custody upto 18.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.