1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 148/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 04.10.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Karam Chand, I/O PS Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that on 04.10.2018 at about 09-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near Chuhabag, on the secret information a raid has been conducted in the dhara of Bir Singh S/o Sh. Tej Ram R/o Village Karthach Tehsil Balichauki, District Mandi and recovered 08 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Karam Chand, Addl. SHO PS Rampur.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 283/18 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 04.10.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Aayush Chauhan S/o Sh. Atma Ram Chauhan R/o Village Kujvi PO Madawag, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla A/P Chauhan Niwas, Housing Board Colony, Sanjauli, Shimla stated therein that on 04.10.2018, he alongwith his friends were going to Bahara University in vehicle No. HP62A-3338 of Ravinder Parihar. As they reached at Top Gear near Sankat Mochan, a white colour vehicle came by overtaking another vehicle from opposite side. As Ravinder Parihar turned negligently his vehicle left side to prevent the accident and hit a pedestrian namely Sethi Ram, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Rajender Singh, I/O PS West Shimla.
3. During last 24 hours 450 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 57, fine realized Rs. 75,600/- and 09 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1200/-.
1. Accused Sahab Nath S/o Sh. Udhmi Nath R/o Village Rangmahal Tehsil & PS Sooratgarh District Gangasagar, Rajasthan, age 27 years and Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village & Tehsil Alnabad, District Sirsa, Haryana, age 18 years, arrested in case FIR No. 195/18 Dt. 27.09.2018 U/S 420 468 471 IPC at PS Theog, further remanded in police custody upto 08.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Arun Pun S/o Sh. Moti Ram Pun R/o Village Vetkhol, Anchal Ravti District Rukkam, Odda No.-4, Nepal, age 21 years arrested in case FIR No. 198/18 Dt. 01.10.2018 U/S 302 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in Police Custody upto 06.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Pankaj S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Ranvi PO Turan Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 21 years arrested in case FIR No. 89/18 Dt. 02.10.2018 U/S 454 380 IPC at PS Jubbal, is remanded in judicial Custody, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Mursleen S/o Umardarag, R/o Badababu Sarjeet Basti, Nau Kunwa Road, Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 204/18 Dt. 03.10.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in Police Custody upto 06.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.v