1. AN ND & PS ACT: Case FIR No. 69/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 20.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI/SHO PS Nerwa Shimla alleging therein that on 20.10.2018, during checking alongwith staff at Fadiz Pul, 18 Gram Charas has been recovered from the possession of a person namely Partap S/o Sh. Jagar Singh R/o Village Lalag, PO Barog, Tehsil & PS Sangrah, District Sirmaur, HP. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Nerwa.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 98/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 20.10.2018 U/S 39(1) A HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Achhar Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that on 20.10.2018 at about 04-00 PM, during patrolling Khabal road Near Andhra, 12 Bottles of Paradise Santra, recovered from the possession of Jiwan Singh S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Village Shaunther, PO Gaonsari, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Achhar Singh, I/O PS Chirgaon, Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 152/18 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 21.10.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the statement of Sanjeev Kumar S/O Sh. Raghuveer Singh Vill Marehri PO Nishani Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu HP , alleging their in that on 11-10-18 at around 3.30 AM a vehicle No. HP06-5930 hit his wife Suman Devi at NH-05 near Bazir Bawari , as a result of which Suman Devi got injured and on dated 21-10-18 she died. Accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of driver Suresh Kumar. Case is being investigated by SI Sher Singh I/O PS Rampur Bsr
4. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 45/18 has been registered at PS Kupvi on 20.10.2018 U/S 13a 3/67 Gambling Act on the rukka of ASI Subhash Chand I/O PS Kupvi stated therein that three were playing gambling with cards at public place Thundal Ground on cash and seized Rs. 2900/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Chand I/O PS Kupvi, Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 272 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 128, fine realized Rs. 58,800/- and 21 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,200/- and 01 vehicle challaned under Mining Act fine realized Rs. 7500/-.
1. Accused Ravi Kumar S/o Sh. Arvind Singh R/o Village Tipra Colony, Devi Shankar Colony, Haryana, age 21 years, arrested in case FIR No. 304/18 Dt. 17.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla, further remanded in police custody upto 22.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Partap S/o Sh. Jagar Singh R/o Village Lalag, PO Barog, Tehsil & PS Sangrah, District Sirmaur, HP , arrested in case FIR No. 694/18 Dt. 20.10.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, Shimla, is being produced before Ld. Court.