1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 204/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 03.10.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act PS Dhalli has been registered on the rukka of ASI Tek Ram, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that on 03.10.2018 at about 04-55 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near Children Park Sanjauli, Shimla, 03 Gram Chitta (Herion) has been recovered from the possession of a person namely Mursleen S/o Umardarag, R/o Badababu Sarjeet Basti, Nau Kunwa Road, Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, age 28 years. The case is being investigated by ASI Tek Ram, I/O PS Dhalli.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 118/18 has been registered at PS East Shimla on 03.10.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Baldev Singh, I/C PP Kasumpti, Shimla alleging therein that on 03.10.2018, he alongwith staff was on Patrolling/Traffic checking duty towards Beolia. At about 02-00 PM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the Tea Stall of Sh. Kuldeep Singh S/o Sh. Padam Singh R/o Village & PO Beolia, Tehsil & District Shimla and recovered 30 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by I/C PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 135/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 03.10.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sukh Chain S/o Sh. Fadu Ram R/o Village Kalgaon, PO Pujarli No.-2, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla alleging therein that on 03.10.2018 at about 04-30 PM, he was going towards village Kalgaon in vehicle No. HP10A-4343 (Scoda Car) driven by Suresh Dutt S/o Lt. Sh. Devi Saran Dutta R/o Village Kalgaon, PO Pujarli No.-2, Rohru Shimla. As the reached about 50 meter behind from Kalgaon Link Road, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down 20/25 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Suresh Dutta, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath, I/C PP Tikker.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 206/18 has been registered at PS dhalli today on 04.10.2018 U/S 279,337IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Kuman Singh S/O Late Sh. Ayataman R/O Hari Om Niwas, Bhatta Kuffer, Shimla Stated theirin that on 04.10.2018 at 09.00 AM, he was stood on the roadside outside his residence at Bhattakuffer, at the same time, driver of a van turned back negligently his vehicle and hit him, caused sustained injuries to him. The Case is being investigsted by HC Maan Singh IO PS Dhalli.
5. During last 24 hours 460 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 154, fine realized Rs. 70,500/- and 21 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2100/-.
1. Accused Sahab Nath S/o Sh. Udhmi Nath R/o Village Rangmahal Tehsil & PS Sooratgarh District Gangasagar, Rajasthan, age 27 years and Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Village & Tehsil Alnabad, District Sirsa, Haryana, age 18 years, arrested in case FIR No. 195/18 Dt. 27.09.2018 U/S 420 468 471 IPC at PS Theog, further remanded in police custody upto 08.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Vinay Thakur S/o Sh. Sanjeev Thakur R/o Village Bayal, PO Koyal, Tehsil Nirmand, Kullu, age 22 years ii) Mayur Verma S/o SH. Suresh Kumar R/o Ward No.-5, Rampur Bsr. Shimla, age 29 years and iii) Sohan Lal S/o Sh. Ram Dayal R/o Village Kathanda PO Jadoli, Tehsil Niramnd, District Kullu, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 146 Dt. 01.10.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur,today remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Arun Pun S/o Sh. Moti Ram Pun R/o Village Vetkhol, Anchal Ravti District Rukkam, Odda No.-4, Nepal, age 21 years arrested in case FIR No. 198/18 Dt. 01.10.2018 U/S 302 IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in Police Custody upto 06.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Pankaj S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Village Ranvi PO Turan Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 21 years arrested in case FIR No. 89/18 Dt. 02.10.2018 U/S 454 380 IPC at PS Jubbal, is remanded in Police Custody upto 05.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused Mursleen S/o Umardarag, R/o Badababu Sarjeet Basti, Nau Kunwa Road, Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 204/18 Dt. 03.10.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, is remanded in Police Custody upto 06.10.2018, by the Ld. Court.