1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 34/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 18.03.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kewal Singh, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that on 18.03.2017 at about 09-30 PM, during patrolling along with staff at Shanan, one person namely Prakash Chand S/o Sh. Sohan Singh R/o Village Shanan, PO Sanjauli, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, apprehended by them with One Box of Country Liquor Marked as Himachal Orange(12 bottles) . The case is being investigated by SI Kewal Singh, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla.
2. A CHEATING : Case FIR No. 40/17 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 18.03.2017 U/S 420, 120-B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjay Kaji R/o Bliss Apartment, Flat NO. 10, Sector 3, New Shimla alleging therein that he was contacted by one Mrs Jothi Dixit, Rohit & Mohit regarding approval of loan @ 6% by Bajaj Finance. They asked for documents Which he sent to them. They then sent him a approval letter of loan sanction. He asked by Jothi & Mohit to deposit 10% of loan amount in Max Care solution A/C NO. 36460910600, IFSC : SBIN0016119, Bank: SBI New Delhi, Tilak Nagar (near Red light). On this he transferred Rs 1,82,2201/- he got a mail in which they had deducted S.T. @ 14% he was promised that he would get mutual fund amounting to Rs 1,82,200/- within 24 hrs . So on 18.03.17 he sent them mail to send his Mutual fund he received a telephone call from on M/s Rajbeer Mob. No. 08882278076 asking him about detail. The case is being investigated by SI Deepak Thakur, SHO PS New Shimla.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN : Case FIR No. 18/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 18.03.2017 U/S 341,323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Village Kuddu, PO Dhadi Rawat, Tehsil Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 18.03.2017 at about 6.30 PM, when he was going to home on his Motorcycle, one person namely Praveen Kumar obstructed his way and beaten him. The case is being investigated by HC Gurchetan I/O PS Jubbal, Shimla.
4. A THEFT : Case FIR No. 55/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 19.03.2017 U/S 379, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sarabjit Singh Chima Sr. Manager C & C Const. Ltd. Company Theog alleging therein that intervening night of 18/19-03-2017 at about 12.00 AM he saw that some persons were loading Simtint Pipes on Vehicle NO. HP63C-1375 through JCB Machine and went towards Koti Roads and unloaded the two pipes there. Three persons looked him and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev I/O PS Theog, Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 453 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 193 & fine realized Rs. 54,100/- and 86 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,100/-.
1. Accused Parikshit Azad S/o Sh Rjesh Azad R/o Village & PO Pudag Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla arresred in case FIR No 53/17 Dt. 11.03.2017 U/S 420, 467, 468 471, 473 IPC at PS Sadar, further remanded in Police Custody upto 20.03.2017 by the Ld Court.
2. Accused Mursalim S/o Sh. Kalmodeen R/o Village Kimachandravil, PO Dedi, Tehsil & PS Nerwa, Distt. Shimla, age 23 years and accused Arif Mohd. S/o Sh. Sadiq Mohd. R/o Vill. Kotmal, PO Devwat Tehsil Chopal, Distt Shimla have been arrested in case FIR No. 21/17 Dt. 12.03.2017 U/S 376,354A,354D,342,120B IPC & 6 POCSO Act at PS Chopal, both the accused are remanded in Police custody upto 20.03.2017, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Akshay Salhotra S/o Sh. Ashok Kumar R/o Out House Eva Lodge Nr Law College Chaura Maidan, Shimla, aged 23 years has been arrested in Case FIR NO. 35/17 Dtd 28-02-17 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS ACT at PS New Shimla on dated 18.03.2017 by ASI Rajvinder. The accused is on police custody upto 21.03.2017 by the Ld. Court.