1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 52/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on 10.03.2017 U/S 489(a)(c) IPC & 22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the statement of Sh. Karam Chand Bhatia S/o Sh. Roshan Lal Bhatia R/o Shop No. 168, Near DC Office Shimla alleging therein that on 10.03.2017, one person was counting the currency notes near his shop and during counting some notes were falling down. On this, he asked the above person, who told him that he withdrawn the above amount from ATM. When he collected notes and he found some fake currency notes. During this, above person run away from the spot and he informed the police. On this information, Insp. Sanjeev Gautam, SHO PS Sadar, SI Dulat Ram, Addl. SHO alongwith staff reached on the spot. At about 05-30 PM, police has apprehended the above person namely Manak Gupta S/o Sh. Dinesh Gupta R/o Village Churag, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, age 21 years and during the search, they recovered 118 rough printed fake currency notes of Rs. 2000/- (118 notes x 2000/-) amounting to Rs. 2,36,000/-, 75 ml correx syrup & 09 tablets of N-10 from his possession. Above accused has been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by SI Daulat Ram, Addl. SHO PS Sadar.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 54/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 10.03.2017 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai stated therein that on 10.03.2017 at about 08.40 PM, during patrolling along with staff, one person namely Chitra Bhadur S/o Sh. Ram Bhadur C/o Manoj Chauhan R/o Vill. Baghan Jubbar, PO Galeha, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt Shimla & recoverd 12 bottles of country liquor Marka Nagpuri Santra From his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai.
3. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 24/17 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 11.03.2017 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Prem Lal I/C PP Jalog, PS Sunni, stated that today during patrolling duty he recovered 08 Bottles of country liquor marked as UNA No. 1 from the possession of Uma Chand S/o Lt Sh. Hem Dutt R/o Vill. Chabari, PO Khaira, Tehsil Sunni, Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Lal I/C PP Jalog, PS Sunni.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 50/17 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 11.03.2017 U/S 279,337,304A on the the statement of Sh Ranveer Singh S/O Sh Lobhi Ram Village Bhadroun PO Hawan PO Ghumarwin Distt Bilaspur HP alleging therein that on dated 11/03/17 when he was coming towards Rampur when he reached near Nirth one Truck No HP64-3965 rolled out from road below 100 mts . In this incident Rakesh Kumar Driver of the truck died on the spot and another person injured .This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of the driver Rakesh Kumar. Case has been registered and is being investigated by HC Ram Kumar No 129 IO PS Rampur.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 27/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 10.03.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gorauv Surya S/O Sh. Krishan Surya R/O ward N0 2 Meltri Road Kodiya Kotdbar Teh & PS Kotdbar Distt Gadwal uttrakhand A/P Driver veh Kuldeep Singh S/O Lt.Sh. Savroop Singh R/O Kusmpti Shimla Thakur Niwas Ground floor near CID office Shimla. On 10.03.2017 at about 3.30PM, when A Truck N0 HP63B -1074 was coming from Rohru Side and hit the veh No HP63A 2521 the above vehical rolled down from the road. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay Kumar I/O PS Rohru.
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 29/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 10.03.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of application of Shramja Munjal W/O Sh. Ashok Munjal R/O Silven House Ingine Ghar Sanjauli Shimla-6. Today at 11.30AM when She was walking towards Navbahar Road from Sanjauli, a vehicle no. HP01A-2671 has hit her and run away. In this accident she sustained injuries on her leg, ankle and head. The case is being investigated by HC Paramjeet I/O PP Sanjauli, PS Dhalli.
7. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 48/17 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 10.03.2017 U/S 452,504,506 IPC on the statement of Smt.Sunita Devi W/o Hans Raj R/O Manera Distt Mandi HP. Alleged therein that on dated 09-03-17 Jai Prakash Came to her Tailor Shop Taklech & Abuse her and also threatened her for dire consequence. Case has been registered and is being investigating by ASI Ishwar singh I/C PP Taklech, PS Rampur.
8. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 49/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 10.03.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the Application of Parmod Gupta S/o Sh. Om Prakash Gupta Vill. Dakolar PO Shingla Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP Alleging therein that on the intervening night of 08/09-03-17 some unknown person has stolen away his Motor Cycle No. HP 06A-3902 TVS Apache 180 parked on road side near Ganpat Ram shop near Dakolar. The case is being investigating by HC Kuldeep kumar I/O PS Rampur.
9. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 31/17 has been registered at PS West on 10.03.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sandeep Kumar Thakur S/o SH. Manohar Lal Thakur R/o Vill. Bhog, PO Anandpur, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, HP, A/P GM Goyal Motors Taradevi, Shimla alleging therein that a Ciaz Car CH No. MA3EXMGIS0061980 Eng No. K14BN7150980 was parked outside the showroom alongwith the key of above car, at about 6.30 PM an unknown person stolen away the above car towards Solan distt. The above car has been recovered by the police from Salogra, Distt Solan. The case is investigated by ASI Ajit Singh I/O PS West, Shimla.
10. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 51/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 10.03.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surender Katoch Sr Superwisor C&C Company alleging therein that above company is working as road project from Theog to Rohru. He stated that 30 bags of Ambuja Cement marked as NOT FOR SALE of the above company have stolen away by one person namely Kali Ram resident of Village Nehra Near Theog. On this, 27 cement bags have been recovered from the possession of above person by the Police. The case is being investigated by SI Rajender Singh I/O PS Theog.
11. During last 24 hours 217 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 101 & fine realized Rs. 20,800/- and 11 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,200/-.
1. Accused Mahender Singh S/o Sh. Pritam Singh R/o Village Shedia, PO & Tehsil Teuni, District Dehradoon, Uttrakhand, age 31 years, arrested in case FIR No. 26/17 Dt. 09.03.2017 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rohru and has been sent for judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Manak Gupta S/o Sh. Dinesh Gupta R/o Village Churag, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, age 21 years arrested in case FIR NO. 10.03.2017 U/S 489(a)(c) IPC & 21, 22-61-85 ND&PS Act is in police remand up to 14.03.2017 by the order of Ld Court.