- A ND&PS case FIR No.13/17 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 11.03.2017 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS act on the Rukka of Inspector Narender Singh I/O PS Nerwa alleging therein that on 11.03.2017 at about 3:15 PM during patrolling one person namely Aminudeen Sheikh S/o Nazirodeen Sheikh R/o village Khudvi P/o Ruslah Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla age 32 years intercepted by them at Dawada & recovered 40 Tablets Nitrosun R-10, 25 tablets Nitravet R-10, 28 capsule Parvon-Spas plus, 150 tablets becalm 0.5mg & 46 Capsules 5PM-PRX+ WOCKHARDT (Total 2 bottles Corex, 215 Tablets & 74 Capsules) from his possession. The case is being investigated by inspector Narinder Singh SHO PS Nerwa.
- A ND&PS case FIR No 48/17 has been registered at PS East on 11.03.2017 U/S 20-61-85 on the rukka of HC Suresh I/O PS East alleging therein that on 11.03.2017 he along with staff was on patrolling towards Rahat Hotel, Raj Bhavan and Atheletic Chowk. When he reached near Raj Bhawan, he intercepted a person namely Kalyan Singh S/o Sh Daulat Ram village Borad P/o Koti Bounch Tehsil Shilai District Sirmour and recovered 34 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh I/O PS East.
- A Cheating case FIR No 53/17 has been registered at PS Sadar on 11.03.2017 U/S 420, 467, 468 471, 473 IPC on the statement of Sh Jai Krishan S/o Sh Abhi Ram village Kuil P/o Shahrol Tehsil Arki District Solan alleging therein that he met a person in the month of January 2017 namely Parikshit he told him that he introduced himself as President of Jubbal-kotkhai Educational and Social Welfare Association and Managing Director of Bright Acedamy Chotta Shimla. He also told him that he is a private contector and also provides job for unemployed person in Himachal Pradesh. On this illurement, he and his friend Vipin gave him their documents and registration fees amounting Rs 5500-5500 from each persons for providing him job in government sector but after many days he did not provide him job and also not return their money and certificates. On 11.03.2017 when they checked his bag with the help of Police, they found froud stamps and documents in his bag. Accused has been arrested and the case is being investigated by ASI Mohinder Singh I/O PS Sadar.
- A Theft case FIR No. 32/17 has been registered at PS West today on 12.03.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh Kamal S/o late Sh Chet Ram village Andhra P/o Kaunthali Tehsil Rorhu Distt Shimla A/P Resident of C/o Prabha Devi Ghanati Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 08.03.2017 he parked his Maruti 800 near hand pump at Ghanati. In the morning of 09.03.2017 when he want again to same location for his vehicle he found that some unknown person stolen away his vehicle. The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh Kumar I/C PP Dhami.
- A Wrongful restrain case FIR No. 28/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 12.03.2017 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sonu Deshta S/o Sh. Negi Ram R/o Village Sainji PO Samoli Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla alleging therein that on 12.03.2017 at about 12.15 PM, four persons namely Sardhar Singh, Rajnesh Kumar, Kapil and Vicky have obstructed his way and beaten them brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Ashish Kumar No. 58, I/O PS Rohru.
- An Accident case FIR No 52/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 11.03.2017 on the statement of Sh Kishore Kaliya S/o Late Sh Manohar Kaliya R/o village Bathlog P/o Madog Tehsil Theog District Shimla alleging therein that on 11.03.2017 a vehicle No HP 09C 3998 met with an accident in which Susheel, Vidydhar, Virender and Baldev sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Purushotam I/O PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 178 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 67 & fine realized Rs. 21,200/- and 32 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,200/-.
Accused Aminudeen Sheikh S/o Nazirodeen Sheikh R/o village Khudvi P/o Ruslah Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla age 32 years arrested in case FIR No 13/17 on dated 11.03.2017 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS act at PS Nerwa is on Police remand up to 14.03.2017
Accused Kalyan Singh S/o Sh Daulat Ram village Borad P/o Koti Bounch Tehsil Shilai District Sirmour arrested in case FIR No 48/17 on dated 11.03.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS act at PS East is on Police Remand up to 14.03.2017 by order of Ld Court.
Accused Manak Gupta S/o Sh. Dinesh Gupta R/o Village Churag, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, age 21 years arrested in case FIR NO. 10.03.2017 U/S 489(a)(c) IPC & 21, 22-61-85 ND&PS Act is in police remand up to 14.03.2017 by order of Ld Court.
Accused Parikshit Azad S/o Sh Rjesh Azad VPO Pudag Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla arresred in case FIR No 53/17 on dated 11.03.2017 U/S 420, 467, 468 471, 473 IPC at PS Sadar is being produced before Ld Court, on Today.