1. A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 118/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 10.09.2016 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Kewal Singh, I/O PS Dhalli alleging therein that on 10.09.2016, during patrolling alongwith staff, when they reached at Bhatakufar, one person namely Ajay Bhardwaj S/o Sh. Jagat Pal Bhardwaj R/o Village Chamyara, PO Sakroha, Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur A/P Kuldeep Mehta Building, Lower Cemetery, Sanajuli Shimla, intercepted by them and recovered 63 tablets of Nitrosun-10 (Restricted Medicine) from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Kewal Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
2. An ExciseAct case FIR NO. 155/16 has been registered at PS Theog on dtd 10.09.16 U/ S 39 HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Ram Singh stated therein that when he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty in Fagu Bazar, he received an secret information from outsource and recovered country Liquor marked Rangar 08 Boxes, 02 Boxes of Himachal Orange and 02 Boxes of Beer from the possession of Shopkeeper Vinod Kumar S/O Sh. Hari Dass R/O V.P.O. Hydergarh, Distt Barabanki, UP A/P Shopkeeper R/O Cheog, Tehsil Theog, Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Singh, I/O PS Theog.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 47/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal on dtd 10.09.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Kiran Bala W/O Sh. Sonu R/O Vill. Magawta PO Kaina Tehsil & PS jubbal against Prem Singh S/O Sh. Dhanu Ram R/O Vill. Maghara PO Mandhol Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla Driver/Owner of Vehicle No HP10A-8917 alleging therein that when she was coming towards Mandhol alongwith her son Ankush age 4 years as she reached near Magawata road suddenly a vehicle No HP10A-8917 rashly comes from Mandhol side and hit my son Ankush. Ankush fell down on the road and he got injuries on head and left foot. This incident took place due to rash and negligent driving of Driver/Owner Prem Singh. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PS Jubbal.
4. A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No. 86/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on dated 10.09.2016 U/S 341, 323, 504, 506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kiran Kumar S/o lt. Sh. Ram Prakash R/O VPO Seema, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, alleging therein that on dated 10.09.16 When he laongwith Jeneshwar S/O Lt Sh. Sadhi Ram R/O Rantari, Tikkar, Rohru was going towards Parwanu in vehicle No. HP 63C-1274 when he reached near Sanarkadhar, a person namely Sunny R/O Rohru come in Swift car there, he stop his vehicle wrongfully and beaten him at about 06-30 PM. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal Singh I/O PS Rohru.
5. Punishment for voluntarily causing grievous hurt case FIR NO. 176/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 11.09.16 U/S 325, 323, 504 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhim Raj S/O Sh. John Bahadur R/O Nepal A/P Vill. Nehra, PO Bahli, Tehsil Rampur, Distt Shimla, stated that on 10.09.16 at 7.00 PM When he alongwith Sagar Gautam was sitting in his sister-in-law's home, suddenly Kharak Singh came there and starting abusing and hit with punch on the mouth of sagar Gautam. In this incident his front teen broken. The case is being investigated by ASI Ishwar Singh I/C PP Taklech, PS Rampur.
6. A Burglary case FIR NO. 73/16 has been registred at PS Kotkhai, On dated 10.09.16 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Bali S/o Sh.Thankal Ram R/o Vill Sallouvg (Deem) P.O Nagan Teh. & P.S Kotkhai alleging there in that on the intervening night of 09/10.09.16 some unknown person has stolen the Gold Ornaments and cash of Rs. 1500/- from his house. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan lal I/C P.P Baghi.
7. During last 24 hours 330 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 208 & fine realized Rs. 45,500/- & 8 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 900/-
1. Accused Sanjay Singh S/o Sh. Ram Saran R/o 309/1, Sikh Line Krishna Nagar, age 28 years arrested in case FIR No. 233/16 Dt. 05.09.16 U/S 363 366A 376 IPC & 4 POCSO Act at PS Sadar, is on police remand up to 12.09.16 being produced before Ld. Court today.
2. Accused Naresh Sharma S/o Sh. Keshav Ram R/o Village & PO Karyali, Tehsil & PS Sunni, Shimla, age 27 years, arrested in case FIR No. 29/16 Dt. 10.02.2016 U/S 457 IPC at PS Sadar, is on judicial remand up to 23.09.2016.