- An ND&PS Act case FIR No 158/16 has been registered at PS Theog today, on 13.09.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Lacchi Ram I/C PP Matyana alleging Therein that today on 13.09.2016 he got a secret information regarding Chars .On this information he stopped a Bus which was going to Kullu from Anni and recovered 230 Gram Charas from the possession of Vishal Chand S/o Sh Baldev Singh R/o village Amb P/o Patiyar Tehsil Jwala Ji Distt Kangra. Accused has been arrested and case is being investigated by ASI Lacchi Ram I/C PP Matyana
- A wrongful Restraint case FIR NO 91/2016 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 12.09.2016 U/S 341 323 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Singhi Ram S/o Sh. Sarnu Ram R/O Village Shah P/o Dhargaura Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therin that on 12.09.2016 at about 5:00 PM when he was in the shop of Yog Raj R/o Shah suddenly two persons namely Mast Ram S/o Pyare Lal & Rajeev S/o Sh Jathu Ram came there in drunken condition and obstructed his way without any reason and beaten him brutally. Due to this incident he susytained injuries. The case is being investigating by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PS Jhakri.
- A wrongful Restraint case FIR NO 156/2016 has been registered at PS Theog on 12.09.2016 U/S 341, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Som Dass S/o Sh. Balak Ram R/O Village Talai P/o Fagu Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therin that on12.09.2016 at about 7:30 PM when he was at Lambi Dhar suddenly Mahinder, Rahul Jhina, Raju and some other persons came there and obstructed his way without any reason and beaten him brutally. They also threatened him with dire consequences .Due to this incident he susytained injuries. The case is being investigating by HC Ramesh Kumar I/O PP Fagu.
- A Burgulary case FIR No 157/16 has been registered at PS Theog today on 13.09.2016 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh Shyam Lal Sharma S/o Late Sh Ram Lal Sharma C/o Sharma Medicos Bus Stand Theog alleging therein that on 11.09.2016 he and his wife went to Delhi for some work when they came back to Theog on 13.07.2016 they found that some unknown person broke the lock of main door and entred in his house and stolen away jewellary, some cash and some essential papers from his house. The case is being investigated by inspector Gauri Dutt Sharma SHO PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 278 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 110 & fine realized Rs. 47,500/- & 03 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 300/-
Accused Kuldeep Singh S/o Sh. Babu Ram R/o Village Nehar, PO Parnoo, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, age 36 year, arrested in case FIR No. 62/16 Dt. 11.09.16 U/S 18,20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sunni, is on police remand upto 14.09.2016.
Accused Ajay Bhardwaj S/o Sh. Jagat Pal Bhardwaj R/o Village Chamyara, PO Sakroha, Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur A/P Kuldeep Mehta Building, Lower Cemetery, Sanajuli Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 118/16 Dt. 10.09.2016 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli is on police remand upto 13.09.2016.
Accused Vishal Chand S.o Sh Baldev Singh R/o village Amb P/o Patiyar Tehsil Jwala Ji Distt Kangra has been arrested in case FIR No 157/16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog is being produced before Ld Court tomorrow.