1. Criminal Breach of Trust case FIR No. 212/16 has been registered at PS West on 02.09.2016 U/S 406 IPC on the statement of Sh Ashok Kumar S/o Late Sh Gayar Ram R/o village Chaba Sunni A/P C/o MC Quarter No 2636 Block No 5 Lal Pani Shimlaage 55 year alleging therein that on 20.08.216 he sent a person namely Saleem along with a Truck No HP 51-2291 to brought bricks from Paploha Kalka . He also gave Rs 35000/- to driver Saleem for brought Bricks but he did not came back from Paploha . He doubt that driver Saleem took away his truck to unknown place . The case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Singh I/O PS West.
2. A Criminal Breach of Trust case FIR No. 112/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 02-09-2016 U/s 407 IPC on the statement of Sh. Raj Sharma, Vice Pardhan the Truck operator union Narkanda alleging therein that on 22-08-2016 he send a Truck no. RJ09GB-2034 from Narkanda to Hydrabad along with 583 boxes of Apple but this truck did not reach at the destination. He doubt that driver of the Truck had sold the apple anywhere. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Narkanda.
3. A Theft Case FIR No 150/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.09.2016 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh Devinder Prakesh S/o Sh Shree Dutt Sharma village Kalawan P/o Sarog Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 14.08.2016 some unknown Person stolen away his vehicle No HP09A-1005 from Theog Bazaar. The case is being investigated by SI Rajinder Singh Addl. SHO PS Theog.
4. A Theft case FIR No. 87/16 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 03.09.2016 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Amit Laxman Rao S/o Sh. Laxman Rao Patil R/o Quarter No. P-144/3, Tata Nagar, Air force Station, Madh, Mumbai-6 alleging therein that during the intervening night of 20/21.08.2016, some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No. MH-03-BZ-9977, parked near Mahesh Hotel Jhakri. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh, I/O PS Jhakri.
5. A Grievous Injury case FIR No 92/16 has been registered at PS East on 02-09-2016 U/S 323,325,506,34 IPC on the statement of Smt. Urmila Shandil, W/o Sh. Virender Shandil, R/o Village Luxmi Nagar Hori Post office Boliya, tehsil and District Shimla alleging therein that on 02-09-2016 some persons namely Sulkeha, Sunita and Kiran beaten her brutally and threaten her with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by L/HC Seema I/O PP Kasumpti.
6. An Accident case FIR No 171/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 02.09/.2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Padam Singh S/O Late Sh. Moti Ram Vill.. Panel PO Lailan Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on 02.09.2016 he along with his laborers namely Gopal, Sita Ram, Kamla Devi, and her child Manoj were going to home at Bhadrash in M/CAR NO HP-06-3986. When they reached near Duttnagar, at the same time one HRTC Bus No. HP-06-6072, driven by Chaman Lal, came rashly and hit his car from back side, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigating by HC Yoginder Singh I/O PS Rampur.
7. An Accident case FIR No. 54/16 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 03.09.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Ram Gopal, I/O PS Chopal stated therein that today a Vehicle No. HP-10B-5030 (Tata-407) loaded with apple boxes, met with an accident & rolled down 60 meter from the road, caused sustained injuries to 03 persons.
8. An Accident case FIR No. 29/16 has been registered at PS Kupvi on dated 03-09-2016 U/s 279, 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Sat pal I/O PS Kupvi alleging therein that on 02-09-2016 a vehicle no. HP62-3343 met with an accident at Rohana Sainj Khad in which two person namely Jagdish, S/o Sh. Dula Ram, Village Pandranoo Jubbal, age 28 years and Mohan Chand, S/o Sh. Rattan Singh, R/o Bangar, Uttrakhad, age 24 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Sat Pal, I/O PS Kupvi.
9. During last 24 hours 454 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 197 & fine realized Rs.59,300/- & 93 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,400/-
1. Accused i) Ugonnowillian Achiga R/O John D, Block-10 , Shop -24 Aspamda Shopping Complex Trader Fair Badagry Express Way Lagos Nigerian A/P C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi ii) Mrs. Nootan Jareen @ Pooja W/o Ugonnowillian C/O Sunil S/o Purushotam Ram R/o Flat No. 123/9 Cross Road Sant Nagar Burari New Delhi arrested in case FIR No. 77/16 Dt. 05.07.2016 U/S 420,467,468,471,120B IPC at PS Kumarsain, sent to Judicial custody by Ld Court up to 14.09.2016
2. Accused Sangeet @ Sunny S/O Sh. Rameshwar R/O Village Kanewara PO Kansakoti Tehsil & PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 23 years has been arrested on dated 01/09/2016 in case FIR No. 83/16 dated 01/09/2016 U/S 302 IPC at PS Rorhu is on Police Remand up to 05.09.2016