- An Accident case FIR No. 187/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 08.09.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Satish Kumar S/o Sh. Sant Lal R/o Village & PO Galaiha, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 08.09.2016 at about 04-30 PM, when they reached near Hasanvally in his vehicle No. HP-06A-9007, at the same time a vehicle No. HP-63-3836 came rashly and hit his vehicle from back side and Truck No. HR-37C-9971. In this accident, his vehicle damaged badly and truck driver & his partner sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Karam Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
- An Accident case FIR No. 72/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 09.09.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC, on the statement of Sh. Sudershan Singh S/o Sh. Jagdish Chand R/o Bhadahi PS Ladwara Distt. Mandi alleging therein that on 08.09.2016, he alongwith Gian Chand was coming from Hulli to Gumma in vehicle Pick-up No HP-74A-0477. When he reached at Anu near Gumma above vehicle met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of Gian Chand S/o lt. sh. Gujar R/o Bhui PO Chailla, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Singh I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A House Trespass case FIR No. 56/16 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 09.09.2016 U/S 451 504 506 IPC on the report of Sh. Chain Dass S/o Lt. Sh. Nainju R/o village Chamrada, PO Sandhasli, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 60 years stated therein that on 08.09.2016 at about 07-00 PM, one Ramesh S/o Sh. Sapeen R/o Village Chamrada criminally trespassed in his house, abused him & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HHC Shishi Ram, I/O PS Chirgaon.
- A Criminally Intimidation case FIR No. 216/16 has been registered at PS West today on 09.09.2016 U/S 323 506 IPC on the application of Sh. Baldev Sharma S/o Sh. Tara Dutt Sharma R/o village Bhajyad, PO Halog, Tehsil Dhami, Shimla A/p Bali Ashram, Ram Nagar, Shimla stated therein that today at about 08-00 AM, he was going to left his son in school. When he reached at Bus Stop Ram Nagar, one person namely Sanjay Rohal beaten him & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Maan Singh, I/O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 505 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 217 & fine realized Rs. 49,510/- & 76 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 7,800/-
Accused Manoj Kumar S/o Sh. Kuldeep Singh R/o Village & PO Nayabas, Tehsil Sanpala, Distt. Rohtak, Haryana, age 30 years, arrested in case FIR No. 55/15 Dt. 23.06.2015 U/S 420 468 471 IPC at PS Rohru, is on police remand upto 10.09.2016.