1. A Murder case FIR No 132/16 has been registered at PS West on 25.05.16 U/S 302 IPC PS West on the statement of Smt. Sheela Devi W/o Lt. Sh. Mahipal R/o Ajay Building, Totu, Shimla stated therein that she along with her younger son namely Ankush was residing in above mentioned address. On 24.05.2016, her son Ankush went to Solan. At about 09-10PM, she received a call from mob. No. 8679419077 of her son Ankush & told her that he would come home late. In the night, when he returned to home and went to bathroom to vomit. As he was vomiting again & fell down in the bathroom. On this, he was brought to IGMC for treatment and in the morning of 25.05.2016, doctor declared him dead. She doubts that some unknown person has murdered her son by mixing some toxic substance in his drink. The case is being investigated by SI Praveen Rana, I/C PP Jutogh.
2. A Trespass case FIR No 106/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 25.05.16 U/S 451,323,504,34 IPC on the application of Sh. Jhankar Singh S/o Sh. Roshan lal Vill. Kuhal Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla alleging therein that from last year his wife Nisha Devi was residing with her parents due to family dispute. He is residing in Chuhabag in rental quarter at about 2:30 PM he was in his quarter at the same time his mother-in-law Birma Devi and Father in Law Sh. Ram Singh entered in his room and beat him without any reason with blows & kicks. Due to this incident he sustained injury. The case is being investigated by ASI Hoshiyar Singh I/O PS Rampur.
3. A Rioting case FIR No 103/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 25.05.2016 U/S 147,148,149,341,323 IPC on the statement of Sh Gopal Krishan Sood R/o Ground floor Kumar House Upper Sangti Lakkar Bazaar Shimla age 21 alleging therein that he was celebrating his birthday along with his friends at Green Gate Longwood. After celebrating his birthday when he was returning back to his home he forgot his goggles glasses at green gate Longwood he went back to that place to take his goggle glasses where some unknown persons beaten him brutally and. The case is being investigated by HC Brijesh kumar I/O PP Lakkar Bazaar.
4. An Accident case FIR No 133/16 has been registered at PS West on 26.05.2016 U/S 279,323,34 IPC on the statement of Sh Lakshya Vrat S/o Sh Rohitas Chander R/o Ram Kamal Building Ghora Chawaki Shimla -5 alleging therein that on 26.05.2016 a Bus No HP-12D-7327 hit his vehicle No HP-12D-7327 at CMP Check Post and also beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Basu Dev, I/O PS West.
5. An Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty case FIR No 134/16 has been registered at PS West on 26.05.2016 U/S 353,332,34 IPC on the statement of Sh Jitender Thakur S/o Sh Amar Chand Thakur R/o village Banad P/o Piplu Ghat Tesil Arki Distt Solan At Present Driver in HRTC Shimla Unit -3 alleging therein that today on 26.05.2016 he was coming from Ambala to Shimla .When he was reached at CMP Post Shimla a vehicle HP62C-0963 collide with his Bus No. HP-12D-7327. In this accident, some persons came out from the vehicle and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by SI Ashish Semual, I/O PS West.
6. During last 24 hours 953 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 667 & fine realized Rs.1,72,000/-, 96 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs 10,800/- & 09 challaned under Mining Act.
Accused Usha Devi W/o Sh. Deep Ram R/o Vijay Niwas Divya Nagar Totu Shimla age 50 Yrs arrested in case FIR No. 83/16 Dated 25.03.16 U/S 18,20,25,29 ND & PS Act at PS West on 26.05.16 is being produced before Ld court today.