- An Accident case FIR No. 84/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 23.05.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashok Kumar S/o Sh. Jai Ram R/o Village Damyana, PO Bagain, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 23.5.2016, he along with his grandfather & Sanju was coming to home from Theog. At about 02-40PM, when they reached near Café Hot, at the same time a Bus No. HP63B-1737 driven by Jitender, came rashly & negligently overtake another vehicle and hit with his vehicle. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand, I/C PP Chhaila, PS Theog.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 68/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 23.05.2016 U/S 451 323 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Sita Devi W/o Sh. Dukhan R/o Village Supa, PO Krondojor, Tehsil Marnu, Distt. Gumla, Jharkhand A/P C/o Sh. Dev Ram Verma R/o Phase No. III, Kangnadhar, New Shimla age 30 years stated therein that on 22.05.2016, at about 10-30PM, her neighbourer Ashish @ Ashu criminally trespassed in her room and beaten her husband brutally.
- An Accident case FIR No. 59/16 has been registered at PS East on 24.05.2016 U/S 279 337 201 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajeev Bisht S/o Sh. Nehar Singh R/o Village Sonthar, PO Goshari, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla stated therein that he is serving as Junior Engineer in HP PWD office at Hatkoti. On 23.05.2016, he alongwith Jitender, Anup & Kushal was coming to Shimla from Rohru in his vehicle No. HP-10A-6648. Today on 24.05.2016 at about 03-30AM, when they reached near Nav Bahar Chowk, at the same time a Truck came rashly in wrong direction, he turned his vehicle to left side to save himself and hit with drum/ tree. In this accident they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash, I/O PS East.
- An Accident case FIR No. 85/16 has been registered at PS Theog today on 24.05.2016 U/S 279 304A IPC on the rukka of HC Ashok Kumar I/o PS Theog Stated therein that today one Pick-Up No. HP-62C-0697 met with an accident near Machine near Jais and rolled down 250 meters from the road. In this accident Vishwender S/o Sh. Chaitr R/o Village Dalgaon, PO Kuthara, Tehsil Rohru, age 28 years along with 02 another Nepali persons died on the spot, whereas one Nepali person died during treatment at IGMC Shimla. The Case is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I/O PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 633 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 207 & fine realized Rs. 60,200/-, 35 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs.= 3800/-
- Accused i) Vivek Rana S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o Village & PO Kuhann, Tehsil Jaisinghpur, Distt. Kangar, ii) Suresh Sarwal S/o Sh. Mohan Singh R/o Village & PO Nohli, Tehsil Joginder Nagar, Distt. Mandi, iii) Novel Kumar S/o Sh. Gian Chand Thakur R/o Village Bandal, PO Mahog, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, iv) Vijay Kumar S/o Sh. Roop Chand R/o Village & PO Sidkund, Tehsl & Distt. Chamba & v) Chanderkant Verma S/o Sh. Hans Raj Verma R/o Village Chathinal, PO Chhatri, Tehsil Thunga, Distt. Mandi, HP arrested today in case FIR No. 129/16 Dt. 20.05.16 U/S 451,353,294,143 IPC PS West, are released on bail by the Ld. Court today.
- Accused (1) Sanjeev S/o Sh Lek Ram village Banul P/o Jabari Tehsil & Distt Shimla (2) Lek Ram village Banul P/o Jabari Tehsil & Distt Shimla arrested today in case FIR No 114/16 dated 15.05.2016 U/S 341,323,504,506, 34IPC PS West are released on bail by the Ld court today.