- An Excise Act case FIR No. 48/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 17.05.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Shyam Tomar, SHO PS Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 17.05.2016 at about 03.30 PM, he alongwith staff was on law and order duty at Himiri fair. One person namely Harinder S/o Sh. Babulal Sharma R/o village Balag PO Bagari Tehsil Theog who was running a shop in the fair, has been searched by them and recovered 12 bottles English liquor marka Royal Stag, 12 bottles Country liquor marka Himachal No 1. & 12 bottles of Beer marka Meakins 1000 from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Shyam Tomar, SHO PS Kotkhai.
- A Wrongful Restraint & Criminal Intimidation case FIR No. 135/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 17.05.2016 U/S 341 323 506 IPC on the application of Smt. Savitri Devi R/o Dyal Bhawan, Malyana, PO Sanjauli Shimla, age 43 years alleging therein that she alongwith her family is residing in the 4th floor of her house and another three floors given to tenants on rent basis. On 17.05.2016, at about 04-30PM when she was coming down to check the water, on the way her tenant Smt. Sushila Devi obstructed her way, beaten her & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt, I/O PS Dhalli.
- A House Trespass & Criminal Intimidation case FIR No. 136/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 17.05.2016 U/S 451 323 506 IPC on the application of Smt. Sushila Devi W/o Sh. Naresh Kumar R/o Dayal Bhawan, Malyana, Sanjauli, Shimla stated therein that on 17.05.2016 at about 04-40PM, her landlord Smt. Savitri Devi criminally trespassed in her room, beaten her & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt, I/O PS Dhalli.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 122/16 has been registered at PS West on 18.05.2016 U/S 420,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prashant Sarkaik A/P Asstt. Commissioner, Municipal Commissioner Office Shimla stated therein that one Sh. Neeraj Kumar S/o Sh. Gian Singh R/o Maan Singh Building, Totu, Shimla has cheated MC Office Shimla by illegally charged the parking fees from the vehicle parked in their parking near Cecil Hotel at Chaura Maidan Shimla, since long time. The case is being investigated by SI Ashish Semual.
- An Accident case FIR No. 27/16 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 18.05.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC & 185 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Chunni Lal S/o Sh. Kundan Lal R/o Village Kanger, PO Reog, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla stated therein that on 17.05.2016, when he was going to home and at about 07-00 PM, as he reached at Gharrat Nalah, at the same time one Motorcycle No. HP-52A-0629 driven by Sh. Chunni Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Baru Ram R/o Village Sunni alongwith Madan R/o Shakrori, met with an accident due to rash & driving in drunken condition, cause sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar, I/O PS Sunni.
- During last 24 hours 499 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 182 & fine realized Rs. 66,400/-, 87 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs.= 8800/- & 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
Follow up :-
Accused Shiv Kumar S/o Sh. Gopal Singh R/o Village Pujarli, PO Dodra, Tehsil Kwar, Distt. Shimla, age 23 year, arrested in case FIR No. 24/16 Dt. 12.05.2016 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Jubbal, is further on police remand upto 19.05.2016.