1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 39/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 03.05.2016 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI/ SHO PS Kotkhai, Shimla stated therein that on 03.05.2016, at about 03:30 PM on the secret information, he alongwith staff searched the Dhaba of Chandar Sunar at Mahasu & recovered 07 Bottles country liquor marka Himachal No.1 from his possession. The Case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kotkhai.
2. An Accident case FIR No 22/16 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 03.05.2016 U/S 279,304A IPC on the Statement of Sh. Mohi Ram Sharma S/O Sh. Khayali Ram Sharma R/O Village Gumma PO Bohar Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla age 56 years stated therein that on 03.05.2016 at about 2.00 PM, A Alto Car No. HP-10A- 8151 met with an accident near Gumma due to rash and negligent driving of Rocky Negi S/o Sh. Babu Ram Village Mandli P.O Masli Tehsil Chirgoan Distt Shimla and rolled down 500 meter from the road. In this accident four persons namely Hitesh S/o Sh. Prithvi Raj R/O Village Dali, Kamesh S/O Yashpal R/o Village Dali, Sanam S/O Lt.Sh. Madho Singh Village Shaleth, Rockey Negi S/O Sh Babu Ram R/o Village Mandli PO Masli Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla, died on the spot. The case is investigated by SHO PS Nerwa.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 92/16 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 04.05.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Manjeet Singh S/o Sh. Gulab Singh R/O Sh. Addu S/T Nankhari Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 03.05.2016, he alongwith Lalit Kumar, Prem Singh and Kesar Singh was going towards Addu in his Car No CH03L-5278. At about 03.15 PM when they reached near Jawalda, above vehicle met with an accident & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Prem Singh. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigating by HC Bakshi Ram, I/O PP Nankhari.
4. A Grievous Injury case FIR No. 89/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 03.05.2016 U/S 325 323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Karandeep S/o Sh. Yog Raj R/o Village Darkoti, PO Jhanjyani, Tehsil Badsar, Distt. Hamirpur A/P Tenant C/o Giriraj Niwas, Ram Nagar, Shimla stated therein that he is the member of State Library, Shimla. On 27.02.2016, he went to above library, but the library was closed due to holiday. He sat aside for study. After sometime one Mr. Ankush came inside the library and started talk with his friends loudly. When he requested him to speak slowly, on this he beaten him brutally. He was medically examined at DDU ZH Shimla. On 03.05.2016, Medical Officer has given Grievous Injuries to him in his final opinion. The case is being HC Puran Singh, I/O PS Sadar.
5. A Trespass case FIR No. 131/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 03.05.2016 U/S 451, 323,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Nanda W/o Sh. Rattan Sharma R/o Sharma Niwas, New Housing Board Colony near Vidya Bhavan, Sanjauli Shimla stated therein that on 03.05.2016, she alongwith her daughter Priti was installing the Water Tank on the slab of her house with the help of Plumber. At about 04-00PM, her neighbourer Smt. Poonam alongwith her son & daughter came into her slab, started abusing & beaten them brutally. They have also stopped the work and threatened Plumber with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SI Ajay Kalia, Addl. SHO PS Dhalli.
6. A Trespass case FIR No. 132/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 03.05.2016 U/S 451, 323, 504, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Manoj Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Mansa Ram R/o Shaanveer House, near Housing Board Colony, Sanjauli Shimla on 03.05.2016, his wife telephonically informed him that their neighbourer Sh. Rattan Sharma & his wife Smt. Nanda Sharma were illegally laying the water pipe line on the setback of his house. On this, he alongwith his wife reached at home and suggested them to lay the pipeline with Pillar of their slab. On this, they become aggressive and started abusing them. They have also beaten them brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SI Ajay Kalia, Addl. SHO PS Dhalli.
7. During last 24 hours 450 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 176 & fine realized Rs. 58,900/-, 79 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs.= 8,800/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
Follow up :-
1. Accused Sunil Randhawa S/o Lt. Sh. Gogi R/o Balmiki Colony, Ward No. 20, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, age 32 years, arrested on 30-04-2016 in case FIR No. 108/12 Dt. 20.07.2012 U/S 420, 465, 467, 468, 471 IPC at PS Sadar, today sent to judicial remand by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Visheshwar Lal S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Imrali, PO Taklech, PO Rampur, Distt. Shimla, age 34 year, arrested today in case FIR No. 88/16 Dt. 03.05.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, today sent to judicial remand for 14 days by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Prem Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Kapru Ram R/o Village Kartu PO Basadhar, Teh. & PS Theog Distt. Shimla HP, age 38 year, arrested in case FIR No. 68/16 Dt. 30.04.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, today sent to judicial remand by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Dhyani Devi W/o Lt. Sh. Subash Chand R/o Vill Jarol (Gohra) PO Jarol Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 41/16 Dt. 02.05.2016 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, today sent to judicial remand for 14 days by the Ld. Court.