1. A ND&PS Act case FIR No 57/16 dated 14-05-2016 U/S 20/61/85 ND& PS Act Ps East Shimla has been registered on the the Rucka of ASI Ham Raj alleging therein that when he was on patrolling duty with his PS staff at Mehali towards Junga road one person who was caring his bag coming from Bell Institute try run away suddenly see the police party. In this happening police caught him immediately and intercepted accordingly .During his search 172 Gm Chars has recovered from his possession i.e his bag, later on who was revealed his name Manoj Kumar S/o Sh. Chander Bhadur Nepali presently residing at village Jangla Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla on the enquiry of police. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Raj, I/O PS East.
2. An Accident case FIR No 134/16 dated 15-05-2016 U/S 279,337 IPC &187 MV Act PS Dhalli has been registered on the statement of Mr. Sumeer Dutta S/o Sh. Daya Kishan Dutta R/o Village Kalgoan P.O Pujarli No 2 Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla who is presently residing at local bus stand Sanjauli Shimla alleging therein in that on 14-05-2016 he and along with his friend Mr. Kuwant Rekta return back to their home at about 10PM when they reached near at car parking Sanjauli one light vehicle came from Sanjauli side toward Nav Bhar Chotta Shimla with rashly driving by the light vehicle of driver collided with Mr. Sumeer Dutta and Kulwant Rekta, near car parking Sanjauli on road and run away from the spot immediately, in this incident they got injuries, but they could not recognize the type of vehicle, number of vehicle and driver due to darkness in the evening late hour, Case is being investigated by HC Lakh Raj I/O PP Sanjauli Shimla.
3. An Accident case FIR No 100/16 Dt. 15-05-16 U/S 279, 337 IPCPS Sadar Shimla has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Deepk sandu S/o Sh. Guru pal Sandu R/o Rock dan estate Ashia the down Kachi ghati alleging therein that today he was going to Jhaku Radha Swami Satsang Hall by vehicle No HP63- 6977 Indica with his father. Vehicle was driving by his father when they reach at Bembloy,one vehicle No HP62 A 1898 (I- 20) came rashly from chotta shimla through overtake bus of HRTC and collided with his vehicle. This incident occurred due to rashly and negligent driving by driver Sukrant Sood S/o Subhash Sood R/o Housing Colony Theog ShimlaIn this accident his father and mother and one another women have got injuries Case is being indvestigated by HC Himash I/o PS Sadar accordingly.
4. A HP Instruments Control of Noise Act case FIR No 99/16 dated 15-05-2016 U/S 6 HP Instruments Control of Noise Act1969 PS Sadar Shimla has been registered on the Ruka of HC Puran Chand I/O PS Sadar alleging therein that today Near Slaster House road down side in the open areaof krishana Nagar the Jagran of Ma Amby Rani was being organized by the Pradhan Rajesh Bhatia of Krishana nagar .The permission of HP Instruments Control of Noise Act was permitted up to 14-05-2016 at 9-30 PM in favour of Vikas Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Balam R/o Slaster House Krishana Nagar.The Music system is run by Mr. Kuldeep S/o Guruvachan Singh R/o Rshi Mohalla Jalander in loud peach, in which common people have harassed and birch of there peace due to heavy/loud noise pollution by above mentioned persons accordingly . Case is being investgeted by HC Puran Chand I/O PS sadar
5. Proceeding U/S 174 Crpc (1) Sh Man Dass reported in this PS Nerwa on 15-05-2016 that his father sh Khantu s/o Kinkru Vill Chour .P.O Tikkri Sub Tehsil Nerwa distt Shimla hp age 50 year went to Shamtha to purchase daily needs articles but he did not came back. Today he found dead at Obri Pani due to fall from the path . Post Mortem conducted by M.O CH Nerwa and dead body has been handed over to his son Man Dass. Proceeding u/s 174 cr pc has been adopted and enquiry is being conducted by ASi Kuldeep SinghI/o PS Nerwa accordingly.
(2) one Mr. Gurdyal Singh S/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o Village Manupur P.O Gadna Tehsil Kharad Distt. Mohali Punjab found dead due heart attack in Pine View Hotel. Dead body has been handed over to the kin and kith of deceased family accordingly .
6. During last 24 hours 317 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded =-150& fine realized Rs. 48,800/-and 22 person challned under smoking &SRUP Act & fine collected Rs=4400/ Total fine realized Rs=53,200/-
Follow up :- Nil