1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 167/15 has been registered at PS West on 07-07-2015 U/S 39 HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS West alleging therein that on 07.07.2015, when he along with staff was on patrolling duty towards Nabha/Phagli one person namely Raju S/o Sh. Kanwar Singh R/o H.No. 262 Ghasiyan Gali Kadech Mohalla Jwalapur Haridwar intercepted by them and recovered 24 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS West.
2. An Excise Act case FIR NO 70/2015 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 07-07-2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Sher Singh I/O Police station Jhakri alleging therein that on 07-07-2015 at about 5:00 PM when he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Kandidhar (Kurgu to Sarahan) one person namely Arun Lashti S/O Lt. Sh. Shishi Ram R/O Rangori PO Shahdhar Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla intercepted by him and recovered 04 bottles of country liquor marka Una No. 1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 168/15 has been registered at PS West today on 08-07-2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the rukka of HC Yog Raj I/O PP Dhami alleging therein that on 07-07-2015 at about 08-40 AM one vehicle No. HP 52A-8050 met with an accident at Dev Nagar Kuyaf, due to rash and negligent driving of Dinesh Kumar. In this incident, three persons namely Nand Lal S/o late Sh. Lachmi Nand R/o Vill Mulvari, PO Devnagar, Rajinder Kumar S/o late Sh. Durga Dass, Govind Ram S/o Sh. Daulat ram and Dinesh Kumar Sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Yog Raj I/O PP Dhami.
4. A Theft case FIR No. 56/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 07-07-22015 on the complaint of Sh. Kailash Chauhan R/o Koji cottage Kanlog Shimla alleging therein that in the intervening night of 06/07-07-2015 some unknown person has stolen away his Maruti Car No. HP 06-0462, parked near Shankar tyre puncture shop at Kanlog Byepass.
5. During last 24 hours 265 vehicles were challaned under MV Act. Total challaned compounded= 98 & fine realized Rs 31,500/- .