1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 143/15 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on the rukka of SI Jay Nand, I/O PS Sadar Shimla stated therein that on 03.07.2015, he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Krishna Nagar & cart road. When he reached at Baba Balak Nath Temple near gurudwara he intercepted one person namely Balbir Singh S/o Resham Singh R/o House No. 1 Labour Hostel Krishna Nagar and recovered 24 bottles of country liquor marka Saroor from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI jay Nand I.O PS Sadar.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 100/15 has been registered at PS Theog today on 04.07.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Prakash Chand S/o Lt. Sh. Harnam Singh R/o Village Shwala, PO Ruslah, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla age 32 years stated therein that on 03.07.2015 he alongwith Ramesh Chand, Rajender Singh & Roshan Lal were going to his daughter's in-laws home. At about 10.30 AM, when they reached near Balghar Curve, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of driver Roshan Lal and rolled down from the road. In this accident, they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh, I/O PS Theog.
3. Used criminal force against public servant during discharge of duty case FIR No. 99/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 03-07-2015 u/s 323,353,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Inder Singh S/o Late Sh. Dhani Ram A/P Watchman, SDM Office Theog alleging therein that on 03-07-2015 two persons namely Subhash Sannsta and Vidya Sagar were sitting inside the office and drinking alcohol. At about 07-30 PM, he asked them that he is going to close the office. On this they scuffled with him during duty & beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh I.O PS Theog.
4. A criminal Breach of Trust case FIR No. 165/15 has been registered at PS West on 04.07.2015 U/S 406 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act registered against ASI Ramesh Chauhan, who has dismissed from the Police Department on 13.11.2009, has illegally kept the service revolver under his possession for the period of more than four years. The case is being investigated by Insp. Param Dev, SHO PS West.
5. During last 24 hours 245 vehicles were challaned under MV Act. Total challaned compounded= 84 & fine realized Rs 39,100/- .