1. An Accident Case FIR No. 193/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 17-1213 U/S 279,337 IPC P.S. on the statement of Sh, Ganga Sahae S/o Sh. Dil Bahadur R/o VPO Pangi, Teh. Kalpa, Distt. Kinnaur, alleging therein that on 16-12-13 when he was traveling in Gypsy No HP 06B-0004 with driver Pramod Kumar and near Dakolar driver lost control over the Gypsy and hit a Bus bearing No. HP-26-0253. Both sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Bakshi Ram I/O PS Rampur.
2. An Accident Case FIR No. 96/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 17-12-13 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the report of PSI Vivek Gautam I/O PS Rohru that near Barara Village a Maruti Car No. HP10A-0778 fell down about 100mtrs from the main road. Two persons namely Praveen Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Chander Singh R/o Vill. Sharan (Pandranu), Teh. Jubbal, Distt. Shimla and Sumit @ Roni S/o LT. Sh. Krishan Chand R/O Vill. Gangtoli, Teh. Rohru died at spot. The case is being investigated by PSI Vivek Gautam I/O PS Rohru.
3. A Resistance of obstruction by a person to his lawful apprehension Case FIR No. 181/13 is registered at PS Theog on 17-12-13 U/S 224 IPC on the application of HHC Bali Ram, Police Line Bilaspur that on 17-12-13 complainant along with Const. Chaman Lal and accused Balbir Singh at about 4-00 AM left Shimla to Chopal in light vehicle to produce the accused person in Ld. Court of Judicial Magistrate Chopal in case FIR No. 35/09 dt 18-06-09 U/S 379,34 IPC & 41,42 IF Act. When they reached at Balghar Kanchi at 7.00 AM accused Balbir Singh ran away from their custody. They searched him everywhere in the Jungle, but could not find him . The case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/O PS Theog.
4. A Burglary Case FIR No. 56/13 is registered at PS Kotkhai on 16-12-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pradeep Kumar, Manager UCO Bank Baggi, alleging therein that during intervening night of 15/16-12-13 some unknown persons have broken the back side window & iron grills of UCO Bank and entered in side and damaged computers & CCTV Camera etc. and also tried to break Bank Locker. He has stolen away one LCD (Computer), amounting to Rs. 20,000/-. The case is being investigated by HC Dev Krishan, I/O PP Baggi.
5. A Burglary Case FIR No. 256/13 is registered at PS West on 17-12-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hemant Sharma S/o Sh. Sehdev Sharma R/o VPO Shoghi, Teh. & Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 16-12-2013 after closing his shop at 8.00PM he went to home. On 17-12-2013 morning when he reached his shop he found one lap top, 20 sets of Mobiles( Nokia ,Samsung, Micromax, Lava and Intex) and Memories cards 15/20 were stolen by some unknown person. Total cost of above is near about 75/80 thousands. The case is being investigated by HC Laiq Ram, I/O PP West.During last 24 hours 130 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 20 persons were challaned under Smoking Act. & 4 challaned under Mining Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 37,500/-.