1. Adopting Unfair Means during Examination case FIR No 08/16 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 17.01.2015 U/S 07 of HP Prevention of malpractice act university/Board or other Specified Examination Act 1984 on the statement Sh Bali Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Sundhi Ram R/o Chamrada P/o Lower Kato Teh. Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 01.01.2015 Postal Department has conducted a departmental promotion examination for post of Postman at JCB Sr. Sec. School Shimla on 17.01.2016 during examination a person namely Sh. Narender kumar S/o sh. Ram dhani bearing roll no DMA/PM /122/2015-16 had adopted unfair means. The case is being investing by HC Rajesh I/O PS New Shimla.
2. An Accident case FIR No 08/16has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 18.01.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered on the Statement of Sh Manoj Chauhan S/o Sh Lal Chand Chauhan R/o Vill Mangsu PO Thanedhar Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla That On 17.01.2016 He along with Prem Chand , Joginder Singh, Kaku , rakesh Singha were travelling from Anni to Mangsu in his personal Vehicle Bolero No HP-63A-6677. The vehicle was driving by Sh Rakesh Singha When he reached Near Revali at 6-45 PM The driver of the vehicle Sh Rakesh Singha Lost control over the his vehicle and Rolled down 100 Feet from link road Bithal to Kotgarh . In this Incidents 5 persons sustained injuries. The Case is being investigating By HC Krishan I/OP.S Kumarsain
3. During last 24 hours 140 vehicles challaned under MV Act. 05 persons challaned under smoking act. Total Challan compounded = 81 and fine realized Rs.21,000 /-
Proceding Under Section 174 CrPC
Deceased namely Preeti aged 16 years died at Kandaghat Hospital due to consumption of poison on 18.01.2016.The proceeding under section 174 CrPC is being conducted by I/C PP Junga.
1. Three accused namely i) Dinesh Kumar S/o HariRram R/o Village Shirguli, Tehsil Theog, Shimla A/P Posted as Head Constable at Police Station Chopal, ii) Rajender Singh S/o Badri Nath R/O Vill. Dahnana, PO Deothi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla & iii) Lokender Singh S/o Hari Ram R/O Vill. Shirguli, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 06/16 Dt. 15.01.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PA Act at PS Kotkhai are on police remand up to 20.01.2016
2. Accused Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Prabhu Dayal R/O H.NO. 359, New Prem Nagar, Karnal, Haryana age 43 years, arrested in case FIR No. 08/16 Dt. 15.01.16 U/S 21, 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, is on one day judicial remand.
3. Accused Ajeet Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Mishri Ram R/o Dhara near Mahashiv Colony, Down Dale Phagali, Shimla, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 06/15 Dt. 13.01.2016 U/S 17-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar is on two days judicial remand.