- A Burglary case FIR No. 04/16 has been registered at PS West today on 10-01-2016 u/s 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Suresh Thakur S/o Late Sh. Narayan Dass Thakur R/o Vill Mahori PO Shoghi stated therein that in the intervening night of 09/10-01-2016 one person namely Balwant Singh S/o Sh. Jagdish Thakur R/O Vill. Gahri P.O. Shoghi Tehsil & Distt. Shimla has broken the locks of his shop and stolen away Rs. 5000/- from his shop and caught red handed. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I.O PS West.
- A House Trespass case FIR No 05/16 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 10-01-2016 U/S 452,323,506 IPC on the complaint of Smt Kala Devi W/O Subhash Chand Village Sheel P.O. Deothi Tehsil Rampur Bsr Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 09-01-2016 one person namely Mohinder entered in her room along with weapon, beaten and threatened with dire dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SI Ganga Dev I/C PP Tecklech.
- An Accident case FIR No. 04/16 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 10-01-2016 u/s 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Prem Singh s/o Sh. Abu Ram r/o vill. Bansa P.O. Jagothi Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla stated therein that today at about 10.30 am one pick up met with an accident near Kungi dhank and rolled down from the road. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of driver Shiv Singh who died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Bal Raj I.O PS Rohru.
- During last 24 hours 65 vehicles challaned under MV Act. Total Challan compounded = 51 and fine realized Rs. 24,100/-
Proceeding U/s 174 Crpc.
Deceased Vaseed S/o Sh. Kanhya Mahto R/o Vill Subsoil PO Dharaima Distt. Gopalgung Bihar age 36 years at present C/o Daulat Ram R/o Baggaghat Tehsil Theog working as Mason died due to hypothermia.
- Accused Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Keshav Ram R/o Vill Karyali Tehsil Sunni arrested in case FIR No. 05/16 dated 09-01-2016 u/s 457,380 IPC at PS Dhalli is on Police remand upt 11-01-2016.