1. An Excise Act case FIR No 155/14 U/S 39 HP excise Act on 22-11-2014 has been registered on the ruka of ASI laxmi Singh I/O PS Sadar Shimla alleging there in that when he was on patrolling duty with his staff at Ghora Sarya Cart road Shimla one person namely Jaswant singh S/o Sh. Bhajan Singh R/o near Sunder Building Krishana Nagar Shimla age 54yrs was coming from Subji Mandi to Cart road and run away to see the police party but the police party caught him and recovered 7 bottle country liquor Marka Sarur. Case is being investigated by ASI laxmi Singh I/O PS Sadar Shimla.
2. An accident case FIR No 44/14 is registered at PS Jubbal on 23-11-2014 U/S 279,337,304 A IPC on the statement of Sh. Paras Ram R/O V&PO Marog Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 22-11-2014 he along with his family members namely Jeet Singh ,Ramu Ram Naresh Kumar ,were coming back from Giri Ganga in Vehicle No HP 63 B -1612 at about 7.30 PM when they reached at Giri Ganga Kanchi , driver lost his control from this vehicle and rolled down about 200mtr. from the road in which one person namely Ranu Ram age 46 years died on the spot and rest persons sustain injuries . The case is being investigated by ASI Raj Kumar PS Jubbal.
3. An accident case FIR No. 76/14 Dt. 22.11.14 U/S 457 380 IPC PS Chirgaon has been registered on the statement of Sh. Jasman Singh S/o Sh. Moti Ram R/o Village Bhatwari, PO Pekha, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 21/22.11.2014, some unknown person has broken the door lock of temple at village Chhinghwari and stolen away one silver stick, silver raw Materials, an idol of ashatdhatu and cash Rs. 12,000/-. The approximate value of stolen property is Rs. one lac. The case is being investigated by HC Rukam Sijngh No. 233, I/O PS Chirgaon.
4. An accident case FIR No 139/14 Dt 22-11-14 U/S 279,337 IPC PS East has been registered at P.S East Shimla on the statement of Mr Sewi Chauhan S/O Sh Laiq Ram Chauhan R/O Chauhan Niwas Chaily Shimla that on 22-11-14 he was coming back from the college at about 5.45 PM when he reached at Talland a Vehicle No HP25A-9994 came rashly and hit him and he fell down on the road and sustain injuries . Case is being investigating by ASI Het Ram I/O P.S East Shimla.
5. An accident case FIR No 58/14 dated 22-11-2014 U/S 279, 337,304 IPC P.S Suni has been registered on the statement of Jitender s/o Sh. Om Prakesh Sharama R/O village Panohi P.O Sainj alleging there that when he was going with six other friends in Alto Zen Car No HP 63-4307 from Tatapani to Shimla .When They reached at Jagoti Naala ,driver lost his control from the vehicle and rolled down 100 mtrs hil road in this accident two person died on the spot namely Bhim Sain S/o Sh. Nokh Ram village Sakrodi P.O ChaBA AGE 20YEARS AND Deepk s/o Bhupinder Dutt VPO Dhamin Shimla 20 yers other five person have got injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Prem Lal I/O PS Suni.
6. A theft and trespass case FIR No 182/14 dated 22-11-2014 379, 447, 34 IPC PS Theog has been registered on the complaint received ACJM Theog u/s 156(3) crpc alleging there in that one Mr Tara Dutt late Sh. Ram Sharan shrma Village Karyal P.O Maghar Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla that one Mr. Sanju , Raju ,Kalawati ,Jeet Ram , Vidya Devi Kamla ,Neesha Pinky have trespass in his land /Ghasani and stolen grass from his Ghasani the value of stolen grass Rs.5000/- Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nane I/o PS Theog
7. A Grievous hurt case FIR No 184/14 dated 22-11-2014 U/S 325 IPC has been registred on the complaint of Mr. Mukesh S/o Sh. Balak Ram R/o Village Janoti P.O Daamandri tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla alliging therein that when he was at Subji Maqndi at Theog in the mean time two person nemaly Mr. Nikhil and Akhil cal him and started betan him with out any cause and Nikhil was slapped on his mouth where he has got grievous injuries due to broken his teeth. Case is being investigated by HC Yogesh No I/o PS Theog.
8. During last 24 hours 114 vehicles were Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act 8 Challan Smoking Act The total amount of compounding fee of Challan is Rs 29000/-