Press Note Dated 05-11-2014
1. A Rioting Case FIR NO. 143/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on 04-11-14 U/S 451,147,149,323,427,506 on the Statement of Sh. Sunny S/O Sh. Ratti Ram Vill Dhiriana PO Nainidhar PO Shilai Distt Sirmour at present Manager Aucksland Hotel Lakkar Bazar Shimla alleging therein that on 04-11-2014 near about 08-30 PM when he alongwith other staff of hotel was taking dinner, at the same time Amit verma & other 5/6 persons came in the hotel and asked for stay in the hotel. All persons were under the influence of alcohol. When they refused to give them room, all persons beaten, him & Desraj in which they sustained injuries. The accused persons also broken the 4 TV, wall watch, glasses of the door and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Subhash I/O PP Lakkar Bazar PS Sadar Distt. Shimla.
2. A Cheating Case FIR No. 133/14 has been registered at PS East on 04.11.2014 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Jas Pal S/O Sh. Hari Ram R/O Nikumal Building Himland Shimla alleging therein that he saw a advertisement on news paper reg Visa. On this he contact with an agent namely Tarun Kuthiyala regarding foreign visa and provide him personal document and Rs. 4,35,000/- cash, but now he did not attend the phone calls nor paid the amount to complainant. The case is being investigated ASI Het Ram I/O PS East, Distt. Shimla
3. A Gambling Act Case FIR No 91/14 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 04-11-2014 U/S 3 Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Ramesh kumar I/O PP Narkanda alleging therein that he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty from Narkanda to Shillaroo. When he reached at Shillaroo dhar alongwith staff at the same time five persons namely Surinder singh s/o Hari Singh , Prakash Chand s/o Dila Ram , Sher Singh s/o Jai Ram , Bihari Lal s/o Mast Ram , Shyam Lal s/o Hiru Ram were found playing gambling and recovered 10,130/-. The Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh kumar I/O PP Narkanda PS Kumarsain Distt. Shimla.
4. An Accident Case FIR 140/14 has been registered at PS Rampur on 05-11-14 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Suraj S/O Sh Prem Bahadur V.PO. Sainikhal Tehsil Khalanga Distt. Salyan Rapti Anchal Nepal alleging therein That on 05-11-2014 at about 8.30 am one Trector met with an accident at Rajpura due to rash & negligent driving of driver Budhi Singh S/O Sh. Balvir Singh Nepali and three persons namely Budhi Ram, Ganga Ram & Complainant Suraj sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand I/O PS Rampur Distt. Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 137 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 01 challan under smoking act. Total challan were compound= 37 and fine realize Rs. 15,700/-