1. An Accident Case FIR No. 48/13 is registered at PS Nerwa on 04.11.13 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh Bhopinder Singh S/o Sh Bhagat Ram R/o VPO Bijmal Tehsil Chopal, alleging therein that on today near about 02:15 PM while he was travelling in vehicle No HP 08C-0647 Pikup towards Shattal from Nerwa alongwith 10-12 other passengers. When he reached near Shattal Bus Stop around about 03:30 PM driver of this vehicle Sh Jai Pal S/o Sh Desh Ram R/o VPO Bijmal Distt Shimla lost his control on his vehicle due to negligent and rash driving. In this accident, No Casualty came in. The case is being investigated by ASI Kalyan Singh I/O PS Nerwa.
2. An Accident Case FIR No. 46/13 is registered at PS Jubbal on 05.11.13 U/S 279 on the statement of Sh. Arun Kumar S/o Sh. Bishan Singh R/o Vill. Jakhor P.O Mandal Tehsil &P.S Jubbal U/S 154Cr.P.C ,alleging therein that today he alongwith Kamal Kishor S/o Sh. Mohan Lal age 33yrs, Vijender Singh S/o Sh. Maha Nand age 33yrs all are residents of Vill. Jakhor and Naveen Kumar S/o Sh. Bhagat Chand R/o Vill. Jadhasli went to join the marriage function of Sh. Anil Kumar R/o vill. Mandhal. After attending the marriage he and all friends came back in the Maruti Car No HP 10A-5064 which was driving by Kamal Kishore time about 9:00PM when we reached near Jhaktan driver lost control over the vehicle and fell down 100mtrs from the road . All got injured in the accident and local people carried him for treatment to CH Rohru. This accident occurred due to negligent of Dvr. Kamal Kishor . The Case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh No 85 I/O P.P S/Nagar
3. A Fire Incident Case FIR No. 53/13 is registered at PS Chopal on05.11.13 U/S 285 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mast Ram S/o Shobha Ram R/o Dharchadi PO Malt (Kupvi) Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla A/P Teacher in GSSS Malat alleging therein that on 04.11.13 at about 5:45 AM Nain Singh Chowkidar of GSSS Malat intimate him telephonically that GSSS Malat have got fire last night of Diwali. Five Rooms, one hall, box and stock register have got fired in this incident . The Case is being investigated by ASI Subhash Chand I/C PP Kupvi.
4. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR NO 170/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 05.11.13 U/S 341, 323, 504, 356, 34IPC on the application of Sh. Mohan Chauhan S/o Late Sh. Inder Singh Chauhan Village and PO Khamadi Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 04.11.13 at about 5.30 PM while he was on way back home, two persons namely Sher Singh and Viju of same village restrained and beat him. They used abusive language & also threatened him with dire consequence. During scuffle he lost his gold chain. The case is being investigated by ASI Hari Singh IC PP Nankari
5. An Excise Act. Case FIR No 152/13is registered at PS Theog on 04.11.13 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Suneel Kumar I/O PS Theog ,alleging therein that on 04.11.13 when he was on patrolling alongwith staff. During patrolling a secret information received that one person namely Rajinder S/o Balak Ram VPO Chikhar Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla selling County Liquor in his shop. On the secret information when they raid and recovered 63 bottles of Desi Marka Nalaghar Nio-1 Orange, 10 bottles English Marka Officer Choice and 8 bottles Beer from Rajinder Shop without Permit/Licence. The case being investigated by ASI Suneel Kumar I/O PS Theog.
6. An Accident Case FIR No.153/13 is registered at PS Theog on 04.11.13 U/S 279,304A IPC on the statement of Sh Balak Ram S/o Sukru Ram R/o Kairal P.O Dharampur Teh Theog Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 04.11.13 when her daughter Satya Devi and Manoj Kumar came back from Nalan Dharampur to Kairal on M/Cycle No. HR08-7919 when they reached near Kairal and crossed a Maruti Car than Satya Devi fell down from the M/ Cycle and got sustained injuries. Satya Devi carried out for treatment CH Theog and Dr declared dead.This accident occur due to rash and negligent riding of Manoj Kumar. The case is being investigated by PSI Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog.
7. A Riot Case FIR No 214/13 is registered at Sadar Shimla 05.11.13 U/S 147,149, 323, 356 IPC on the Complaint of Sh Rishabh Salhotra S/o Late Sh Prem Chand Salhotra R/o House No. I . Rajesh Cottage Jakhu Shimla, alleging therein that on 04.11.13 when he and his brother Ishant Salhotra was going to his quarter Jakhu persons namely Baldev, Kailash, Gopal along with 15/20 persons assaulted them, in which Rishab and Ishant got injured and snatched his bag in which Rs 15000/- Currency note . This Case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt I/O P.P L/Bazar.
8. A Culpable Homicide not amounting to murder Case FIR No. 221/13 is registered at PS West Shimla on 05.11.13 U/S 304,34 IPC on statement of Sh Virbhadra Singh S/o Sh Gulab Chand R/o VPO Chansu Tehsil Sangla District Kinnaur, alleging therein that on that 29.10.13 he and his brother Bhupinder Singh and driver Sant Ram alongwith Truck 407 No.HP-20(T)-7664 was going to Chandigarh when he reached at Shogi around about 11.30 PM After dinner, he paid hotel bills , his brother Bhupinder Singh went out of the hotel .After a while it came running to his brother Bhupinder Singh said that the owner dinner in the hotel 's threatening. Sant Ram Sharma was standing outside the hotel. Then his brother put in Truck and went for Chandigarh. On reaching Chandigarh Bhupinder Singh came to his senses when they are not well conditions he admitted to PGI Chandigarh where its brother Bhupinder Singh died on 02.11.13. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath I/O PS West Shimla
9. During last 24 hours 127 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under M V Act and 13 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, & COPTA Act is Rs. 10500/-