1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 14/19 has been registered at PS Chopal on 15.02.2019 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the rukka of ASI Ramesh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 14.02.2019 at about 10-30 PM, one vehicle No. HP08A-1969 (Bolero Camper) met with an accident near Lalpani and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Mohan Deshta S/o Sh. Dulla Ram R/o Village Marawag, Tehsil Chopal Shimla. In this accident, one person namely Lokinder R/o village Ghreen, PO Makrog, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, died on the spot and driver Mohan Deshta sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh Kumar, I/O PS Chopal.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 07/19 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 15.02.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of ASI Jaswant, I/O PS Nerwa Shimla alleging therein that on 14.02.2019, one Car No. UA-07D-8464, met with an accident near Klara due to rash & negligent driving of Nikhil S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Village Serti, PO Malat, Tehsil Kupvi, District Shimla, sustained injuries to four persons namely Nikhil (driver), ii) Karan S/o Sh. Kali Bahadur, iii) Anil S/o Sh. Balak Ram & iv) Kavin S/o Sh. Ganesh. The case is being investigated by ASI Jaswant, I/O PS Nerwa.
3. During last 24 hours 376 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 144 and 17 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
1. Accused i) Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Amar Nath R/o Beha, Tehsil Naduan, District Hamirpur, & ii) Khem Raj @ Vikku, arrested in case FIR No. 16/19 U/S 420 120B IPC at PS Sadar, Shimla, further remanded in police custody upto 16.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Bharat Rawat S/o Sh. Dhan Bahadur Rawat R/o Jiri, Odda No.-4, PO Palika Barekat, PS Ramidara, Tehsil & District Jhajarkot, Nepal A/P C/o Nathu Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Hukkam Ram R/o Village Choch Tehsil Bhuntar, District Kullu, HP. Arrested in case FIR No. 131/18 dated 29.09.2018 U/S 363 366 376 IPC & 4, 6 POCSO Act at PS Rorhu is remanded in police custody upto 16.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Tarun S/o Sh. Hem Raj R/o Village & PO Deem, Tehsil Jubbal, District Shimla arrested in case FIR No.07/19 Dt. 06.02.2019 U/S 363 376 IPC & 4, 6 POCSO Act at PS Nankhari, is remanded in police custody upto 16.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Mukesh Negi S/o Sh. Faqeer Chand R/o Village, PO & Tehsil Shillai, District Sirmaur, age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 22/19 U/S 382 IPC at PS Shimla West, is being produced before the Ld. Court today.