1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 40/19 has been registered at PS Sadar on 12.02.2019 U/S 39(i)a H.P Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ajeet Singh I/O PS Sadar alleging therein that on 12.02.2019 during patrolling at old Bus Stand he recovered 24 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Mangat Ram @ Manga S/o Late Sh Faqueer Chand R/o Labour Hostel Near Lov Kush Chowk Krishna Nagar Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Ajeet Singh I/O PS Sadar.
2. A GAMBLING ACT :Case FIR No. 06/19 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 12.02.2019 U/S 3,4 of Public Gambling Act on the rukka of ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Bhagi alleging therein thait on 12.02.2019 he cought some persons red handed while they were playing gambling by playing Cards and seized Rs 6800/- from their possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Bhagi.
3. ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No.12/19 has been registered at PS Chopal on 12.02.2019 U/S 353,332,506 IPC on the statement of Surya Prakash S/o Late Sh Ranu Ram at present working as Chowkidar/ Road Inspector in PWD department alleging therein that on 12.02.2019 he was going in JCB machine for road cutting at Kiari Nalah, a vehicle No. HP15-1637 came from Dhabas side and asking for pass. Due to congestion of road, but he could not give him pass. At the same time, driver of above vehicle came out and beaten him brutally during performing his govt. duty and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Chopal.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 25/19 has been registered at PS Rampur on 13.02.2019 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Vikas Chauhan S/o Sh. Sunder Singh R/o VPO Nirth Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 12.02.2019, one Maruti-800 Car hit at pedestrian and run away rom the spot. The case is being investigating by HC Kuldeep, I/O PS Rampur.
5. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 13/19 has been registered at PS Chopal on 13.02.2019 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh Mohan Lal R/o village Nuinal P/o Dhabas Teh Chopal stated therein that on 12.02.2019 when he was going to home along with Pankaj Kumar in his Vehicle No.HP 08A-3273 (pickup) when they reached near Bholanu suddenly Pankaj lost his control over the vehicle and met with accident and sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar I/O PS Chopal.
6. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 13/19 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 12.02.2019 U/S 279,337IPC on the Statement of Parminder Singh S/O Sh. Hardyal Singh R/O VPO Jhadli Tehsil & Distt. Ambala city A/P Army camp Jhakri Tehsil Rampur District Shimla HP alleging therein that on 12.02.2019 a vehicle No. HR06G-0080 met with an accident in which four persons sustained injuries. The Case is being investigated ASI Chaman I/C PP Jeori .
7. During last 24 hours 320 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 195 and 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
1. Accused Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Amar Nath R/o Beha, Tehsil Naduan, District Hamirpur, arrested in case FIR No. 16/19 U/S 420 120B IPC at PS Sadar, Shimla, is remanded in police custody upto 14.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Naresh Wadwa S/o Sh. Tilak Raj Wadwa R/o Chander Nagar, Ludhiana, age 25 years and ii) Sidharth Sharma S/o Sh. Pawan Kumar R/o House No. B-2158, Ward No.-3, Chander Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab, age 37 years, arrested in case FIR No. 06/19 Dt. 10.02.2019 U/S 20, 25, 29 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, Shimla, is remanded in police custody upto 14.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Bharat Rawat S/o Sh. Dhan Bahadur Rawat R/o Jiri, Odda No.-4, PO Palika Barekat, PS Ramidara, Tehsil & District Jhajarkot, Nepal A/P C/o Nathu Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Hukkam Ram R/o Village Choch Tehsil Bhuntar, District Kullu, HP. Arrested in case FIR No. 131/18 dated 29.09.2018 U/S 363 366 376 IPC & 4, 6 POCSO Act at PS Rorhu is remanded in police custody upto 16.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Tarun S/o Sh. Hem Raj R/o Village & PO Deem, Tehsil Jubbal, District Shimla arrested in case FIR No.07/19 Dt. 06.02.2019 U/S 363 376 IPC & 4, 6 POCSO Act at PS Nankhari, is remanded in police custody upto 16.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.