1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 06/19 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 10.02.2019 U/S 20 25 29 ND&PS Act on the rukka SI Kulwant Singh, SHO PS Nerwa alleging therein that on 10.02.2019 03-30 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, two persons namely Naresh Wadwa S/o Sh. Tilak Raj Wadwa R/o Chander Nagar, Ludhiana, age 25 years and Sidharth Sharma S/o Sh. Pawan Kumar R/o House No. B-2158, Ward No.-3, Chander Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab, age 37 years, intercepted by them in vehicle No. HP01D-5875 near Gumma (Nerwa) and during the search 852Gram Charas recovered from their possession. Above both accused have been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by ASI Jaswant Singh, I/O PS Nerwa.
2. AN ACT ENDANGERING LIFE OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF OTHERS: Case FIR No. 23/19 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 10.02.2019 U/S 336 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Kharak Singh S/o Sh. Gopal Singh R/o Village Salyan, lekhapokhara PO Manyata, Tehsil & District Salyan, Anchal Rapti, Nepal that he is working as labourer at Shimla since last 44 years and residing as tenant in Namberdar Building at Dingudhar, Sanjauli. He is working with contractor Kundan Singh for the last 14/15 days. Due to four-lane, house owner Priyavrat have given the dismantle work of his house to Contractor Kundan Singh. On 10.02.2019 at about 01-30 PM, when he alongwith other labourers were dismantling the above house, All of sudden, one portion of wall fell down on the 5 years child namely Krishna S/o Sh. Budhi Singh, who was playing nearby, due to negligent work of labourer Sher Singh S/o Sh. Lal Bahadur R/o Village Jamali, Nepal. He was shifted to IGMC Shimla, where doctor declared him brought dead. The case is being investigated by ASI Rajender Kumar, I/O PS Dhalli.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 12/19 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 10.02.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o SH. Sukh Nan R/o Village & PO Chekul, Tehsil Kumarsain, District Shimla, age 49 years stated therein that on 10.02.2019 at about 02-15 PM, he alongwith Brij Pal Bali was going to Kumarsain to Chamola in vehicle No. HP63C-1044. When they reached near Baragaon (Oddidhar), above vehicle met with an accident and hit with Parfait due to rash & negligent driving of Brij Pal Bali S/o Lt. Sh. Mehar Chand R/o Village & PO Chekul, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Sushil Kumar, I/O PS Kumarsain.
4. A HOUSE TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 14/19 has been registered at PS Rohru on 10.02.2019 U/S 452, 295, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Prem Raj Janartha S/o Lt. Sh. Bhajan Dass R/o Village Kashaini, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla A/p Mohatmim in Shiv Temple Narain Shimla alleging therein that on 10.02.2019, one Sh. Ram Dayal informed him that he heard a sound of door broken from Shiv Temple. On this, he alongwith 2/4 local peoples went to the spot and saw that a person namely Sanjeev S/o Sh. Hem Singh R/o Village & PO Sharontha, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla broken the temple door and hurt the religious sentiments of local people by breaking the shivling & threatened them with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Shanti Swaroop, I/O PS Rohru.
5. A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 27/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 11.02.2019 U/S 379 IPC & 41, 42 The Indian Forest Act on the complaint of SH. Karn Kumar, Forest Guard, Beat Cheog, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 09.02.2019 at about 12-30 AM, he alongwith another forest Guard was on patrolling on Ritesh & Cheog Beat and listened the sound of cutting trees in the forest R-11C N.VIII. They rush to the spot and found that three cedar tree have been cut by the peoples. Above peoples loaded 6 logs in the Pick-UP No. HP63A-5521 and run away from the spot. When they tried to chase above vehicle, they stopped their vehicle 200 meter ahead and run away. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh Kumar, I/O PP Fagu (Theog).
6. During last 24 hours 626 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 485, 36 persons challaned under Smoking Act and 03 Challaned under Mining Act.
- Accused Dharma S/o Lt. Sh. Kailash R/o Jhuggi, near Bus Stand Murinda, Tehsil & District Roop Nagar, Punjab, age 27 years and two ladies, arrested in case FIR No. 29/19 Dt. 06.02.2019 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, Shimla, further remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Amar Nath R/o Beha, Tehsil Naduan, District Hamirpur, arrested in case FIR No. 16/19 U/S 420 120B IPC at PS Sadar, Shimla, is remanded in police custody upto 14.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Chhabeel Dass S/o Sh. Gorkhu Ram R/o Village Mander, PO Baldeyan, Tehsil & District Shimla, age 40 years, arrested in case FIR No. 22/19 Dt. 06.02.2019 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
- Accused i) Naresh Wadwa S/o Sh. Tilak Raj Wadwa R/o Chander Nagar, Ludhiana, age 25 years and ii) Sidharth Sharma S/o Sh. Pawan Kumar R/o House No. B-2158, Ward No.-3, Chander Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab, age 37 years, arrested in case FIR No. 06/19 Dt. 10.02.2019 U/S 20, 25, 29 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa, Shimla, is remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Sanjeev S/o Sh. Hem Singh R/o Village Sharontha, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla, age 31 years, arrested in case FIR No. 14/19 Dt. 10.02.2019 U/S 452 295 506 IPC at PS Rohru, is remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2019, by the Ld. Court.