- A Theft case FIR No. 102/16 has been registered at PS East on 14.10.2016 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Jogender Kanwar R/o Sunrise Building, Strawberry Hill Chhota Shimla stated therein that in the the intervening night of 13/14.10.2016, some unknown person has stolen away his Santro Car No. HP-03A-0252 parked near Rain Shelter at Era Home Road, Chhota Shimla. Above car has been recovered by the police and Accused Ankush Verma S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village & PO Ghoond, Tehsil Theog, Shimla A/P Security Guard in Linex Company at Shimla has been arrested. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopinder Pal, I/O PS East.
- A Grievous Injury case FIR No. 59/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 14.10.2016 U/S 325 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Gopal Singh R/o Village Old Jubbal, Shimla stated therein that on 13.10.2016, his Nepali Labourer namely Jai Singh was cutting the grass in his field at Old Jubbal. At the same time, his neighbourer Sanjay Ghejta S/o Lt. Sh. Jagdish Ghejta, age 25 years came there and beaten his Nepali labourers brutally. On this, he was medically examined at CH Jubbal. MO CH Jubbal given grievous injury to him in final opinion. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PS Jubbal.
- A House Trespass case FIR No. 198/16 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 15.10.2016 U/S 452 323 427 34 IPC on the application of Sh. Navneet Singh S/o Sh. Vijender Singh R/o Village Radoli, PO Datkali, Rampur alleging therein that on 14.10.2016 at about 09-30 PM, four persons namely John, Akshay, Praveen and Prabhu Dyal entered in his quarter, beaten him brutally and also damage his bed. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Lal, I/O PS Rampur.
- Act endangering life or personal safety of others Case FIR No. 249/16 has been registered at PS West today on 15.10.2016 U/S 341,336 IPC on the rukka of HC Anil Kumar, I/O PS West Shimla stated therein that construction work of building is on progress below Willy Park, near Chaura Maidan, Shimla by Contractor Daleep Singh Rathour. The road leading to Advance Study from Chaura Maidan has damaged due to negligent work of Contractor through JCB Machines and create danger to human life & vehicles. The case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar, I/O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 425 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 151 & fine realized Rs. 48,300/- & 92 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,900/-.
- Deceased Somali Mandal D/o Sh. Pradeep Mandal R/o 36 Panchanan Tala Road, PO Bhatapara, Distt. Uttar 24 Pargana, West Bengal, age 12 years came to visit Shimla alongwith her parents and stay at New Sita Palace Hotel at Fingask Estate, Shimla. On 14.10.2016, when she was coming to Shimla, she felt ill and brought to Sanatorium Hospital, Shimla by her parents, from where she referred to IGMC Shimla and died during treatment.
- Accused Jitender Singh @ Bunty S/o Sh. Nishan Singh R/o Village Dalo Majara, PO Navipur, Tehsil & Distt. Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 199/16 Dt. 06.10.2016 U/S 407 IPC at PS Dhalli, is further on police Remand upto 17.10.2016.
- Accused Ankush Verma S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village & PO Ghoond, Tehsil Theog, Shimla A/P Security Guard in Linex Company at Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 102/16 Dt. 14.10.2016 U/S 379 IPC at PS East, is on police remand upto 17.10.2016.