- An Accident case FIR No. 245/16 has been registered at PS West on 07.10.2016 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Harpreet Singh S/o Sh. Antar Singh Nagpal R/o House No. 127/2, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 07.10.2016, at about 07-15 PM, a Pick-Up No. HP-63-3861 hit his motorcycle near Patrol Pump, when he was on the way towards Old Bus Stand from Tarahall and run away from the spot, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Laiq Ram, I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No. 246/16 has been registered at PS West today on 08.10.2016 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Satya Prakash Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Narayan Dass Sharma R/o Village & PO Nehra, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, HP stated therein that today on 08.10.2016 at about 05-45 AM, a Tipper No. HP-63-0184 met with an accident at Nehra due to rash & negligent driving of Sunil Kumar & rolled down from the road. In this accident, driver Sunil Kumar died on the spot and he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Yog Raj, I/O PP Dhami.
- A Wrongful Restraint case FIR No. 121/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 07.10.2016 U/S 341 323 IPC on the application of Sh. Banti S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village Dhalti, Tehsil K/Sain, Shimla stated therein that on 07.10.2016, at about 05-30 PM his father Narayan Sihgh came to home in drunken condition and beaten him & his grand-mother, caused sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Sain, I/O PS Kumarsain.
- A Disfigurement Act case FIR No. 298/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 07.10.2016 U/S 3 HP Open Places Prevention of Disfigurement Act on the rukka of HC Maan Dass, I/O PS Sadar Shimla on 07.10.2016,n during patrolling alongwith staff, at about 01-00 PM, when they reached near Veterinary Hospital at Cart Road Shimla and found that one Mr. Satish Sharma S/o Sh. Laiq Ram Sharma R/o Village Janog, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla has pasted a poster marked as " Scholar's UPSC/HAS/NAIB Tehsildar, Ram Niwas Dhingu Mandir Road, Sanjauli Shimla" in public place on the front wall of above hospital. The case is being investigated by HC Maan Dass, I/O PS Sadar.
- During last 24 hours 537 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 200 & fine realized Rs. 76,700/-, 92 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,700/- and 01 Challan under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 7,500/-.
Accused Amir Zaidi S/o Sh. Sarfraj R/o Mohalla Police Chowki Jama Masjid, Kasba Senthal PS Haffij, Ganj Distt. Bareli, UP A/P Teller/Asstt. Manager HDFC Bank, Dabra Dadri, UP, age 23 years, arrested in case FIR No. 124/16 Dt. 10.06.2016 U/S 420,467,468,471,120B IPC at PS Sadar, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.