1. An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 126/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 25-10-2016 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of Insp/SHO Sh. Sandeep Kumar PS Kumarsain alleging therein that today he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Sainj. During patrolling he intercepted one person namely Ram Singh S/o Salig Ram R/o Vill Chalali P.O. Jaon Tehsil Aani, Distt. Kullu and recovered 2.886 Kg. Charas from his possession. the case is being investigated by SHO PS Kumarsain.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No 207/16 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 25-10-16 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Chaman Lal IC PP Nankhari alleging therein that on 24-10-16 he alongwith staff was on patrolling. During patrolling he received secret information and raided the shop of Laik Ram S/O Jhafaru Ram Village Dohi PO Barach Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP and recovered 43 Bottle of country liquor Marka Una No1. The case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal I/C PP Nankhari
3. A Gambling Act case FIR No 111/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 24-10-16 u/s 13-3-67 public gambling act on the Rukka of SI Vikas Sharma alleging therein that on 24-10-2016 when he alongwith staff was on patrolling at Rohru Bus-stand, he intercepted 5 persons who were playing gambling on the roof of Hotel Baithak with cards and recovered 38,300/- on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Vikas Sharma PS Rohru.
4. A Gambling Act case FIR No. 366/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 24.10.16 U/S 13-3-67 Public Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Jasvir Singh I.O PP Lakkar Bazar alleging therein that on 24-10-2016 he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards upper Bharari Shimla he received an secret information reg. playing of gambling at Lower Bharari Shimla. On this information he intercepted 03 persons near forest hut lower Bharari and recovered Rs. 5300/- on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Jasvir Singh I.O PP Lakkar Bazar.
5. An Accident case FIR No 208/16 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 25-10-16 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Sunil Kumar S/o Sh Gopal Singh R/O Ward No 7 House No 34 Khopri PO & Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP stated therein that today one car bearing No. HP 06A-7690 came towards Rampur rashly and negligently and hit him & Hans Ram. In this accident he and Hans Raj sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Khaidi Ram I/C TTR Rampur.
6. During last 24 hours 337 (25 Challan pressure Horn) vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 170 & fine realized Rs. 73,900/-. 60 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 6,400/- & 01 Challan under mining Act.
1. Mohd. Yusuf S/o Mohd. Yaseen R/o Mugla Shah Colony Nazibabad UP age 42 years arrested on 23.10.2016 in case FIR No. 81/16 on 27.08.2016 U/S 407, 120B IPC at PS Rorhu is on Police remand upto 30-10-2016
2. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Chet Ram village Bishari P.O. Sandho Teh. Theog Dist. Shimla age 29 year has been arrested in case FIR No. 170/16 dt 06-10-2016 u/s 354D,506 IPC at PS Theog sent to Judicial Custody for one day.
3. Ram Singh S/o Salig Ram R/o Vill Chalali P.O. Jaon Tehsil Aani, Distt. Kullu, HP has been arrested in case FIR No. 126/16 dated 25-10-2016 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act and will be produced in the court tomorrow.