- A Burglary case FIR No 91/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 28.07.2016 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh Pramod Mehta s/o Aatma Ram R/O village Vanail P/o Jarol tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla alleging therein that on intervening night of 26/27.07.2016 some unknown person broke the door lock of his shop and stolen away 4600 rupees, 28 mobile sets, memory cards, Pen Drives, Battery one number cost about 18000 rupees, recharge coupon, SIM cards, digital camera,. The case is being investigated by ASI Hans Raj I/O PS Kumarsain.
- A Wrongful restraint case FIR No 150/16 has been registered at PS Rampur on 28.07.2016 U/S 341,323,IPC on the complaint of Gain Chand S/O Sh Jalam Ram R/O Dalog PO Narain Tehsil Rampur Bsr Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 28.07.2016 he was going towards Halot, on the way Bobby S/O Sh Kanwar Singh R/O Madong PO Narain obstructed his way and beaten him brutally also threatened him with dire consequence. The case is being investigated by ASI Ishwar Singh I/C PP Tecklech.
- An Accident case FIR No 47/16 has been registered at PS Sunni on 28.07.2016 U/S 279/337 on the ststement of Sh Naresh Verma S/o Sh Sunder Lal Verma R/o Village Badman P/o Durgapur Teh Sunni Distt Shimla age 34 Years alleging therein that on 28.07.2016 he was going to Basantpur from Shimla. When he reached at Jagotinala suddenly a car No HP62-1831 Nano driven by Pitamber S/o Hira Nand R/o Moolbari Tehsil & Distt Shimla met with an accident and inside sitting persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh I/O PS Sunni.
- An Accident case FIR No 189/16 has been registered at PS West on 29.08.16 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh Dinesh Kumar S/o Sh Gopal Singh R/o village Marwahag P/o Shakrash Tehsil and District Shimla alleging therein that on 24.07.2016 he parked his Motorcycle No HP63A-2134 at near his house but next day he found that some unknown person stolen away his motorcycle from the parking place . The case is being investigated by HC Yog Raj I/O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 372 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 190 & fine realized Rs. 63,100 /- and 66 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 7,100/-
Accused, i) Jagbeer Yadav S/o Sh. Bheem Singh Yadav R/o House No. 1994K, Block Jahangeerpuri, Delhi and ii) Rajesh S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Flat No. 107, Metro Apartment, Jahangeerpuri, Delhi, arrested in case FIR No. 77/16 U/S 420 IPC at PS Kumarsain, are on police remand upto 30.07.2016,