- A Trespass case FIR No.185/16 has been registered at PS west on 26.07.2016 U/S 448 IPC on the statement of Smt. Padama Devi W/o Sh Sanjeev Chauhan R/o Shiv Kunj opposite Shiv Mandir New Totu Shimla alleging therein that her neighbor namely Vijay Kumar Sood alongwith his son Vivek Sood have remove the store wall from which was constructed below stairs of her house and closed the hole. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Lal, I/O PS West.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 186/16 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 26.07.2016 U/S 447 IPC on the application of Sh. Sahi Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Ram Chand R/o Village Aanji (Shandlu), PO Jathia Devi, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that he is running a tailoring shop at Jathia Devi. One Sh. Madan Lal S/o Sh. Heera Singh R/o Village Bagna, PO Jathia Devi, Shimla has illegally occupying the land behind his shop. When he tried to stop him, he threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay, I/O PP Jutough.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 187/16 has been registered at PS West on 26.07.2016 U/S 447 IPC on the application of Sh. Ashok Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Ram Lal R/o Village Bagi, PO Jathia Devi, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that he is running a furniture Shop at Jathia Devi. One Sh. Madan Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Heera Singh R/o village Bagna, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla has tried to put a slab in his land during the last night. The case is being investigated by HC Chander Shekhar, I/O PP Jutough.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 165/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 26.07.2016 U/S 143,147,341,447,506 IPC on the application of Sh. Sidharath Jain A/P Director- Marrigold Sarour Portico Mashobra, Shimla stated therein that on 08.06.2016, CITU workers alongwith a section of protesting staff are illegally trespassing the Resort Premises by violating the standing court order. Further the ingress and egress to the resort reception is also being blocked the guest and working staff is being intimidated on regular basis. The case is being investigated by ASI Nag Dev I/C PP Mashobra.
- A Wrongful Confinement case FIR No. 89/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 27.07.2016 U/S 342 323 34 IPC on the report of Sh. Sanjeev Kumar S/o SH. Pritam R/o Village & PO Jarol, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 21.07.2016, he was working in his field. At about 10-00AM, his wife, Mother-in-law alongwith her daughter-in-law came there & tied him with tree with the help of rope and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by ASI Hans Raj, I/O PS Kumarsain.
- During last 24 hours 370 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 170 & fine realized Rs. 43,100 /- and 64 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,400/-
Today an unidentified male dead body, age about 23-30 years, Hight 5'5" has been recovered from Satluj River near village Gharyana (Sunni). The dead body has been kept in mortuary at CH Sunni for identification.
Accused Rajesh Sharma S/o Sh Krishan Dutt R/o Vill Dhinguli PO Kingal Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla Age 43 years arrested in case FIR No 31/16 Dt. 13.03.2016 U/S 403,409 IPC at PS Kumarsain, today sent to judicial Remand by the trail court.
Accused i) Vakiludeen S/o Sh. Hussain R/o B-481, Jahangeerpuri, Delhi, ii) Jagbeer Yadav S/o Sh. Bheem Singh Yadav R/o House No. 1994K, Block Jahangeerpuri, Delhi and iii) Rajesh S/o Sh. Om Prakash R/o Flat No. 107, Metro Apartment, Jahangeerpuri, Delhi, arrested in case FIR No. 77/16 U/S 420 IPC at PS Kumarsain, today produced before Ld. Court, from where Accused Rajesh Kumar is remanded in police custody upto 30.07.2016, whereas Accused Vakiludeen & Jagbeer Yadav have been sent to Judicial remand.
Accused Rakhi D/o Sh. Raghuveer Singh R/o 2/168 Mangolpuri Delhi age 27 Year A/P 2136 Flate No. 5 Second floor Jain Nagar New Delhi. In case FIR No. 372/15 Dt. 28/10/15 US 420, 120 B IPC PS Dhalli is on police remand upto 28.07.2016